The Southbend GC-2S pressure steamer with a gas steam boiler is constructed of all-welded, satin-finished stainless steel. The doors have a removable inner liner made of an aluminum plate with a full perimeter gasket seal, an outer liner of one-piece, all-welded stainless steel, a wheel and screw closing mechanism, and a clear opening of 10 1⁄4 inches by 26 3⁄8 inches. The door latches upon closing and opens 15 degrees when the latch is release so staff can gain easy access to the steamer. The stainless steel control housing has a full-access removable panel to give technicians access to the controls.
Each compartment’s timing is controlled by an automatic timer with visible and audible signals. At the end of the cooking cycle, the controls automatically shut off the steamer, exhaust incoming steam, drain the condensate from the compartment, and sound a continuous signal until manually turned off. Each cooking compartment will have removable shelf supports with two slide-out shelves. The Southbend GC-2S compartment cooker is mounted on a cabinet base with a full perimeter angle frame, reinforced counter and boiler mountings, gas boiler with controls, all stainless steel exterior, hinged doors, and 6 inch stainless steel legs with bullet feet that are adjustable.
- LP gas heated boiler
- Operates at 15 psi
- 250,000 BTU heat input
- Electronic ignition
- Constructed of all-welded, satin-finish stainless steel 304 type
- Removable inner liner made of aluminum plate with a full perimeter gasket seal on doors
- Outer liner of one-piece, all-welded stainless steel on doors
- Wheel and screw closing mechanism ensures steamer doors are closed securely
- Clear opening of 10 1⁄4 in. x 26 3⁄8 in.
- Doors latch upon closing
- Doors open 15 degrees upon latch release
- Compartment operates at a maximum pressure of 6 psi
- Service technicians have full access to controls through a removable panel
- Automatic timer controls with visible and audible signals on each compartment
- Controls shut off automatically, exhausts incoming steam, drains condensate from compartment, and sound continuous signal until manually turned off
- Cooking compartment has removable shelf supports with 2 slide-out shelves with 4 full size pans measuring 2 1⁄2 in. or 4 in. deep
- Mounted on cabinet base with full perimeter angle frame
- Reinforced counter and boiler mountings
- Gas boilers with controls
- All stainless steel exterior
- Hinged doors
- 6 in. stainless steel legs
- Adjustable bullet feet
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. L 33 in. W x 68 in. H
- CSA Gas and CSA Design Certified; NSF Listed
Pressure Steamer, LP gas heated boiler, (2) compartments, (8) 12"x20"x2-1/2" pans per compartment, 36" cabinet base, independent automatic timer controls, electronic ignition, automatic boiler blow down, removable shelf supports, slide out shelf, CSD-1 package, stainless steel interior & exterior finish, 200,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Southbend GC-2S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|