The Southbend GB/25SC gas convection oven is great for baking cake, bread, and more. Heated with natural gas, non-clogging Inshot burners release flames horizontally towards the back of the chamber. Its heavy-duty exterior is constructed of stainless steel, while a porcelain interior facilitates the cleaning process. Bakery depth accommodates full-size pans front to back and side to side, while glass windows in the door and interior lights ensure product visibility.
The doors have a seal system to help retain heat, and they open 180 degrees for loading and unloading pans. Door handles stay cool to the touch to prevent burns, while the control panel is on the right side of the oven. It includes electronic ignition and a heat light that cycles with the burners. Temperature ranges from 140 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit in the Southbend GB/25SC gas convection oven, and a 60-minute timer is included.
- Heated by natural gas
- Bakery depth enables full-size pans to be loaded side to side or front to back
- Non-clogging Inshot burners
- Jet stream style burners push the flames towards the back of the combustion chamber
- Durable front, sides, top, and rear jacket are made of stainless steel for corrosion resistance
- Dependent glass doors open to the full 180 degrees
- Glass windows save energy and retain heat
- Seal system on the doors traps heat
- Door handles stay cool to the touch
- Coved porcelain interior simplifies cleaning
- 5 oven racks can be adjusted to 11 positions per oven
- Interior oven light enhances product
- 6-in. stainless steel legs lift the unit off the floor
- Recommended for installation under a vent hood
- Fan must be on before operation
- 180,000 total BTU
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 17.8 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Interior dimensions: 29 in. W x 29 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 38 in. W x 48.75 in. D x 66.75 in. H
- CSA Gas-Fired listed; NSF certified
Standard Control Panel
- Control panel slides out for servicing
- Temperature range: 140-500 degrees F
- Solid state temperature controls have electronic ignition
- Control panel heat light cycles with the burners
- 60-min. cook timer lets staff keep up with product
Want to know more about convection ovens? Check out our convection ovens buyers' guide.
Marathoner Gold Convection Oven, NG gas, double deck, bakery depth, electronic ignition, solid state controls, interior lights, includes (5) racks per deck, stainless steel front, sides, top, rear jacket & 6" legs, 180,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend GB/25SC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|
|Specialty Options||Deep Depth|