The Southbend GB/25SC double depth convection oven has two decks, each with five racks and 11 rack guides. The fans spread heat evenly inside the cavities and quickly cool the interior with a forced cool down function. Dependent doors open at the same time, helping staff load and unload pans from the ovens. The windows in the doors resist heat loss and condensation.
Temperatures range from 140 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. Clogs are prevented by the inshot burners’ large openings, and, when servicing the control panels, staff can slide them out of the side of the oven. A heavy-duty stainless steel exterior and porcelain interior ensure the unit can resist rusting and withstand frequent use. The Southbend GB/25SC double depth convection oven is heated by propane and has a safe, straightforward electronic ignition system.
- Powered by propane gas
- Electronic ignition is quick and reliable
- Clog-resistant inshot burners
- Control panel unplugs from the unit for servicing
- Temperature range: 140-500 degrees F
- Forced cool down feature quickly lowers internal temperatures
- Stainless steel construction is extremely durable
- Special window design prevents condensation
- Dependent doors open at the same time for loading and unloading
- Handles stay cool
- Heat is retained by the dual door seal
- Internal fan consistently distributes heat
- Lighting on the inside illuminates product
- Porcelain interior is corrosion resistant
- Each compartment has 11 rack guides and 5 wire racks
- 180,000 BTU
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 17.8 A, 1⁄2 HP, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Interior dimensions: 29 in. W x 29 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 38 in. W x 48.75 in. D x 66.75 in. H
- cCSAus and CSA Gas-fired listed; NSF certified
To learn more about convection ovens, check out our convection ovens buyers' guide.
Marathoner Gold Convection Oven, LP gas, double-deck, bakery depth, electronic ignition, solid state controls, interior lights, includes (5) racks per deck, stainless steel front, sides, top, rear jacket & 6" legs, 180,000 BTU, CSA, NSF (Note: Qualifies for Southbend's Service First™ Program, see Service First document for details)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend GB/25SC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|
|Specialty Options||Deep Depth|