The Southbend GB/25CCH double depth convection oven is powered by natural gas and has an electronic pilot ignition. The unit’s cook and hold feature turns the oven down to holding temperatures once product has finished cooking. Temperatures range from 140 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit, and a dual digital display checks the ovens’ cooking time and temperature. For maintenance purposes, the control panels can be removed from the unit.
The Southbend GB/25CCH double depth convection oven is made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel, which can endure heavy use. Glass windows in the dual-opening doors resist condensation and keep heat from escaping. Fans distribute heat throughout the cabinets to cook products evenly, and the forced cool down feature rapidly lowers temperatures inside the unit.
- Natural-gas fueled
- Inshot burners’ large openings resist clogging
- Ignites quickly and safely through an electronic ignition system
- Temperature range: 150-550 degrees F
- Cook and hold feature temperature range: 140-200 degrees F
- Solid-state control panel slides out for maintenance
- Dual digital display monitors temperatures and cooking time
- Constructed of heavy-duty, rust-resistant stainless steel
- Interior is made of non-corrosive porcelain that facilitates cleaning
- 5 racks in each oven adjust on 11 guides
- Internal fan evenly distributes heat
- Temperatures inside the cabinet drop quickly through the forced cool down feature
- Glass windows resist condensation and prevent heat from escaping
- Interior lighting provides visibility for monitoring product
- Doors open simultaneously with their dependent design
- Dual door seal keeps heat in the cabinet
- Handles remain cool to the touch
- 180,000 BTU
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 17.8 A, 1⁄2 HP, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Interior dimensions: 29 in. W x 29 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 38 in. W x 48.75 in. D x 64.75 in. H
- cCSAus and CSA Gas-fired listed; NSF certified
The convection ovens buyers' guide provides features and benefits of different kinds of ovens, helping you reach an educate decision about what unit to purchase.
MarathonerGold Convection Oven, natural gas, double-deck, cook-&-hold, bakery depth, electronic ignition, solid state controls, interior lights, includes (5) racks per deck, stainless steel front, sides, top, rear jacket & 6" legs, 180,000 BTU, CSA, NSF (Note: Qualifies for Southbend's Service First™ Program, see Service First document for details)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend GB/25CCH SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|
|Specialty Options||Cook & Hold|
|Specialty Options||Deep Depth|