The Southbend EZ24-5 4803 countertop convection steamer is made of stainless steel for the maximum durability and resistance to corrosion. The door is made from heavy gauge stainless steel and has a full-perimeter gasket to keep heat inside the chamber. There is a positive lock and seal mechanism with a spring release to keep warm air inside the cooking chamber. A door interlock switch stops the steaming process when the door is opened and resumes once the door is shut.
Food is never burned or dried out when it is cooked in the steamer. Flavors do not transfer if more than one dish is being cooking at the same time, food has minimal shrinkage, and the dish is also brighter in color. Cooking in the steamer is very simple with the illuminated power switch that lets you set the steamer on timed cooking, constant steam, or off. An electric, 60-minute timer and audible alarm goes off at the end of the cooking cycle to let the user know. If the water needs to be refilled, an alarm and light will go off, alerting the operator. If you have not been using steam to cook your food before now, start with the Southbend EZ24-5 4803 countertop convection steamer.
- Flavors do not transfer when more than one dish is cooking at the same time
- Food does not burn, sear, or dry out, and experiences minimal shrinkage
- 304 stainless steel exterior is durable for heavy-duty use
- 316 stainless steel interior resists corrosion
- Cooking chamber has coved corners so debris does not collect in them, making it easier to clean
- Heavy-gauge stainless steel door with a full perimeter gasket
- Door interlock switch shuts of the steaming process when the door is opened and resumes once the door is closed
- Positive seal and lock mechanism with spring release
- Stainless steel, removable pan supports
- Removable steam diffuser plate helps prevent debris from falling into the water reservoir
- Adjustable, 4-in. legs
- 480 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 15 kW, 18 A
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 25 in. D x 291⁄2 in. H
- CSA Listed; NSF Certified
Convenient Control Panel
- Stainless steel control housing with a fully accessible, removable panel
- Power switch lights up and lets you choose cooking/constant steam/off
- 60-min. electric timer with audible alarm sounds at the end of the cooking cycle
- Cooking and ready indicator lights
- Add-water light with an audible alarm
- Holds 2 pans measuring 6 in. in depth
- Holds 3 pans measuring 4 in. in depth
- Holds 5 pans measuring 21⁄2 in. in depth
- Holds 10 pans measuring 1 in. in depth
EZ Steam Convection Steamer, electric, countertop, boilerless, (1) compartment, (5) 12 x 20 pan capacity, manual fill & drain operation, electromechanical controls, stainless steel interior & exterior, 4" adjustable legs, 15.0 kW, CSF, NSF, 480v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend EZ24-5 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited parts & labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|