The Southbend EZ24-5 4801 countertop convection steamer is made with satin-finished 304 stainless steel for maximum durability. This electric counter convection steamer is manually-controlled with an illuminated power switch and ready and cooking indicator lights. An indicator light informing the user to add water is also included. A 60-minute electromechanical timer with an audible alarm indicates the end of the steaming cycle.
This steamer can hold as few as two or as many as ten pans, depending on pan depth. The steamer comes with 4-inch legs that keep the unit from sliding around on the counter. A removable diffuser plate keeps objects from falling into the pool of water. With the Southbend EZ24-5 4801 countertop convection steamer, food retains its moisture and is perfectly cooked, every time.
- Countertop convection steamer
- Spring-release door with a positive lock and seal mechanism keeps the door shut during the cooking process
- Interlock switch on the door shuts off the steam when the door is opened and resumes when the door is closed
- Manually controlled with illuminated power switch and ready and cooking indicator lights
- Indicator light with audible alarm sounds when users need to add water
- 60-minute electromechanical timer with audible alarm at the end of the steaming cycle
- Removable stainless steel pan supports
- 4-in. legs are adjustable
- 480 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 15 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 25 in. D x 291⁄2 in. H
- CSA Listed; NSF Certified
- Durable exterior is 304 stainless steel
- Corrosion resistant interior is 316 stainless steel
- Cooking chamber has coved corners for easy cleaning
- Heavy-gauge stainless steel door with a full perimeter gasket keeps heat inside the chamber
- Holds 10 pans measuring 1 in. in depth
- Holds 5 pans measuring 21⁄2 in. in depth
- Holds 3 pans measuring 4 in. in depth
- Holds 2 pans measuring 6 in. in depth
EZ Steam Convection Steamer, electric, countertop, boilerless, (1) compartment, (5) 12 x 20 pan capacity, manual fill & drain operation, electromechanical controls, stainless steel interior & exterior, 4" adjustable legs, 15.0 kW, CSF, NSF, 480v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend EZ24-5 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited parts & labor|