With a five-pan capacity, Southbend's EZ24-5 4801 countertop convection steamer is made with satin-finished 304 stainless steel for maximum durability. This electric counter convection steamer is manually-controlled with an illuminated power switch and ready and cooking indicator lights. An indicator light informing the user to add water is also included in this countertop model. A 60-minute electromechanical timer with an audible alarm indicates the end of the steaming cycle.
- Holds up to (5) 12-in. x 20-in. x 2-1/2 in. pans
- Made with satin-finished 304 stainless steel
- Manually controlled with illuminated power switch and ready and cooking indicator lights
- Indicator light with audible alarm alerts of the need to add water
- 60-minute electromechanical timer with audible alarm at the end of the steaming cycle
- 1-piece welded 316 stainless steel cooking chamber with coved corners
- Stainless steel removable inner liner door includes full-perimeter gasket seal
- Lock and seal mechanism for improved operation
- Removable stainless steel pan supports
- 480 V/60 hz/1-ph
- Overall Dimensions: 24-in. W x 25-in. D x 29-1/2 in. H
- cSAus Listed, NSF Certified
StratoSteam Convection Steamer, Counter Model, Electric, boilerless, (5) 12" x 20" x 2-12" pan capacity, side mount splash resistant controls, door drip tray, manual fill, s/s construction, 4" legs, UL, NSF, 480v/60/1-ph.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Southbend EZ24-5 4801 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (Pans)||(5) Full Size|