The Southbend EZ24-5 2403 countertop convection steamer can hold ten pans measuring 1 inch deep, five pans measuring 21⁄2 inches deep, three pans measuring 4 inches deep, or two pans measuring 6 inches deep. To support these pans, the steamer comes with stainless steel pan supports. With a steamer, food shrinkage is reduced and food does not get seared, burnt, or dried out. If two dishes are cooked at the same time, the flavors do not transfer from one dish to the other in the steamer.
The entire steamer is made from stainless steel, making it very corrosion-resistant and simple to keep clean. The door has a gasket that runs around the whole perimeter, keeping heat inside the cooking chamber. The steam diffuser plate prevents objects from falling into the water to keep it unclogged. When the door is opened, a door interlock switch turns the steam off and resumes steam generation when the door is closed. If you want a reliable way to cook food consistently every time, the Southbend EZ24-5 2403 countertop convection steamer is a great solution. The 4-inch legs that are adjustable keep the steamer in place and level.
- Best used for low- to medium-volume cooking
- Steaming reduces food shrinkage
- Flavors do not transfer from one dish to another
- Food comes out brighter in color and are more nutritious
- Food does not sear, get burnt, or dry out
- Exterior is made from 304 stainless steel for heavy-duty use
- Interior is made from 316 stainless steel to prevent corrosion
- Coved corners in the cooking chamber make cleaning simple
- Full-perimeter gasket on the heavy-gauge stainless steel door keep heat inside
- Spring-release door with a positive lock and seal mechanism prevents the door from opening by itself during the cooking cycle
- Interlock switch shuts off steam when the door is opened and continues the cooking process when the door is shut
- 4-in. adjustable legs for simple installation
- Removable stainless steel pan supports
- Removable stainless steel steam diffuser pan keeps objects from falling into the water reservoir
- 240 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 15 kW, 36 A
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 25 in. D x 331⁄2 in. H
- CSA Listed; NSF Certified
- Holds 10 pans 1-in.-deep
- Holds 5 pans 21⁄2-in.-deep
- Holds 3 pans 4-in.-deep
- Holds 2 pans 6-in.-deep
Easy-To-Use Control Panel
- Stainless steel control housing with a fully accessible and removable panel
- 60-min. electric timer signals the end of the cycle with an audible alarm
- Ready and cooking indicator lights
- Power switch lights up with 3 options: timed cooking, constant steam, and off
EZ Steam Convection Steamer, electric, countertop, boilerless, (1) compartment, (5) 12 x 20 pan capacity, manual fill & drain operation, electromechanical controls, stainless steel interior & exterior, 4" adjustable legs, 15.0 kW, CSF, NSF, 240v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend EZ24-5 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited parts & labor|