The exterior and interior of the Southbend EZ24-5 2401 countertop convection steamer are made of stainless steel, making the steamer easy to clean. With coved corners, debris does not easily collect in the cooking chamber, making cleaning a breeze. This steamer can hold two 6-inch-deep pans, three 4-inch-deep pans, five 21⁄2-inch-deep pans, or ten 1-inch-deep pans. The removable steam diffuser prevents objects from falling into the reservoir filled with water. The door of the steamer is made of heavy gauge stainless steel and has a full perimeter gasket to keep the heat inside. A positive lock and seal with a spring release is also on the door.
To keep the user aware of functions, the convection steamer has a stainless steel control housing that has a fully accessible panel that is removable. There is an electric timer that you can set for 60 minutes and when the cycle ends, an audible alarm will go off. When the food is cooking, a cooking light is turned on; when the food is finished cooking, a ready light turns on. If the water in the reservoir is low, a light and an audible alarm will go off, reminding the user to refill it. Using the Southbend EZ24-5 2401 countertop convection steamer for low to medium cooking volume is easier than ever.
- Countertop convection steamer
- Best used for low- to medium-volume cooking
- Flavor does not transfer from dishes cooked at the same time
- Exterior and interior are made from stainless steel for corrosion resistance and durability
- Cooking chamber has coved corners that make cleaning the interior easier
- Full-perimeter gasket on the heavy-gauge, stainless steel door prevents heat from escaping
- Positive lock and seal mechanism on the spring-release door keeps it closed during cooking cycle
- Door interlock switch shuts off the cooking process while the door is open and continues once the door is shut
- Pan supports are made from stainless steel and are removable
- Steam diffuser plate keeps objects from falling into the water
- Adjustable 4-in. legs
- 240 V/60 H/1 ph, 15 kW, 62.5 A
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 25 in. D x 331⁄2 in. H
- CSF Listed; NSF Certified
- 60-min. electric timer with an audible alarm at the end of the cycle
- Indicator lights show the status of the cook cycle
- Light and alarm let the user know if water needs to be added
- Illuminated power switch has options for cooking, constant steam, or off
- Holds 2 pans measuring 6 in. in depth
- Holds 3 pans measuring 4 in. in depth
- Holds 5 pans measuring 21⁄2 in. in depth
- Holds 10 pans measuring 1 in. in depth
EZ Steam Convection Steamer, electric, countertop, boilerless, (1) compartment, (5) 12 x 20 pan capacity, manual fill & drain operation, electromechanical controls, stainless steel interior & exterior, 4" adjustable legs, 15.0 kW, CSF, NSF, 240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend EZ24-5 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited parts & labor|