Made for low- to medium-volume cooking, the Southbend EZ24-5 2083 countertop convection steamer is perfect for meats, seafood, rice, vegetables, and more. With the steamer, the food you cook cannot burn because it uses hot, moist air to cook instead of direct heat. Food comes out brighter in color and retaining its original flavors instead of transferred flavors from another dish.
The exterior of the steamer is made from 304 stainless steel while the interior is made from 316 stainless steel for durability and corrosion prevention. The cooking chamber has coved corners that do not easily collect debris, making them much simpler to clean. The spring release door has a stainless steel inner liner with a full-perimeter gasket, a stainless steel outer liner, and a positive seal and lock mechanism. The pans have stainless steel pan supports, and there is a steam diffuser plate that prevents objects from falling into the reservoir where the water is.
A fully accessible panel comes with the control housing, making the steamer easy to operate. An electric, 60-minute timer comes with an end-of-cycle audible alarm. If the water is getting low in the reservoir, a light and audible alarm will activate to let the user know. There is a power switch that lets the user choose from three different options: cooking, constant steam, and off. With all of these features, using the Southbend EZ24-5 2083 countertop convection steamer could not be any easier.
- Countertop convection steamer
- Exterior is made from 304 stainless steel for heavy-duty use
- Interior is made from 316 stainless steel to resist corrosion
- Cooking chamber has coved corners for simple cleaning
- Heavy-gauge, stainless steel door has a full-perimeter gasket to prevent heat loss
- Spring release door with a positive lock and seal mechanism keeps the door shut during the cooking cycle
- Door interlock switch stops the creation of steam when the door is opened and resumes cooking once the door is closed
- Stainless steel pan supports are sturdy
- Stainless steel steam diffuser plate keeps objects from falling into the water reservoir
- 4-in. legs are adjustable
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 15 kW, 41.6 A
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 25 in. D x 331⁄2 in. H
- CSA Listed; NSF Certified
Fully Accessible Control Panel
- Fully accessible control housing comes with a removable panel
- Illuminated power switch has timed cooking/off/constant steam options
- Lights indicate equipment readiness or cooking status
- Alarm and light indicates water needs to be added to the reservoir
- Electric 60-min. timer has an audible alarm at the end of the cycle
- Holds 2 pans measuring 6 in. deep
- Holds 3 pans measuring 4 in. deep
- Holds 5 pans measuring 21⁄2 in. deep
- Holds 10 pans measuring 1 in. deep
EZ Steam Convection Steamer, electric, countertop, boilerless, (1) compartment, (5) 12 x 20 pan capacity, manual fill & drain operation, electromechanical controls, stainless steel interior & exterior, 4" adjustable legs, 15.0 kW, CSF, NSF, 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Southbend EZ24-5 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited parts & labor|