Countertop steamers are ideal for kitchens that have limited space but need a way to cook food quickly and consistently. The Scotsman EZ24-5 2081 convection countertop steamer is a fast way to cook a wide variety of dishes. Meals cooked in a steamer retain their flavors and do not transfer flavors from other dishes. Foods also retain their colors and are kept bright for beautiful and attractive looking food. Dried out or burnt food is never a problem with a steamer; hot humid air is created to cook these foods gently, so moisture remains.
The exterior of the steamer is made of 304 stainless steel, which prevents corrosion. The cooking chamber is made from 316 stainless steel, and since the interior has coved corners, cleaning it is easier than if it had square corners. The stainless steel door has an interior liner with a gasket that goes all the way around the perimeter and an outer stainless steel liner, keeping heat inside the steamer. The door has a spring release for easy opening and a positive seal and lock mechanism to keep it closed during the cooking cycle. A door interlock switch shuts off the creation of steam when the door to the Scotsman EZ24-5 2081 convection countertop steamer is opened and continues creating steam when the door is shut.
- Stainless steel pan supports
- 4-in. legs are adjustable for easy installation
- Steam diffuser plate is removable and keeps debris from falling into the water
- Exterior is 304 stainless steel for heavy-duty use
- Interior is 316 stainless steel to prevent corrosion
- Cooking chamber has coved corners for easy cleaning
- Stainless steel door with a full perimeter gasket keeps heat inside
- Spring release door with positive lock and seal mechanism keeps it closed during the cooking cycle
- Interlock switch on the door cuts off steam production when the door is opened and continues when the door is closed
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 15 kW, 72.1 A
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 25 in. D x 331⁄2 in. H
- CSA Listed; NSF Certified
Easy-to-Use Control Panel
- Stainless steel control housing with a fully accessible and removable panel
- 60-min. electric timer with an end of cycle alarm
- Alarm and light lets the user know the water level needs to be refilled
- Ready and cooking indicator lights
- Switch that lights up and powers cooking/constant steam/off
- Holds 2 pans measuring 6 in. in depth
- Holds 3 pans measuring 4 in. in depth
- Holds 5 pans measuring 21⁄2 in. in depth
- Holds 10 pans measuring 1 in. in depth
EZ Steam Convection Steamer, electric, countertop, boilerless, (1) compartment, (5) 12 x 20 pan capacity, manual fill & drain operation, electromechanical controls, stainless steel interior & exterior, 4" adjustable legs, 15.0 kW, CSF, NSF, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend EZ24-5 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited parts & labor|