The Southbend EZ24-3 countertop convection steamer can equip your foodservice operation to produce consistently delicious dishes. When you steam foods, they retain their original flavors, are brighter in color, and are never dried out or burnt. This model of steamer has an open-pot reservoir at the bottom of its cooking cavity, rather than a boiler. A removable steam diffuser plate helps ensure steam spreads throughout the cooking chamber and keeps food from falling into the reservoir. This steamer can hold three 21⁄2-inch pans on removable pan supports and has 4-inch legs that keep it elevated off the countertop.
The stainless steel control housing has a removable protective panel that allows for easy access for use and maintenance. The unit allows the user to set it for constant steam or timed cooking with the integral 60-minute timer. A signal alarm and an indicator light let the operator know when the cooking time has ended. The Southbend EZ24-3 countertop convection steamer also has an alarm and a light that go off when the water level in the reservoir is low.
- Exterior is made from 304 stainless steel for durability
- Cooking chamber is made from 316 stainless steel to resist corrosion
- Interior has coved corners to prevent debris from collecting, making cleaning simpler
- Heavy-gauge stainless steel door has a full-perimeter gasket to keep heat in the chamber
- Door is easy to open because of the spring release
- Door stays closed during the cooking cycle because of the positive lock and seal mechanism
- Interlock switch on the door cuts off steam when the door is opened during the cooking process and starts steaming again once the door is closed
- 4-in. legs that are adjustable
- Pan supports are removable and made from stainless steel for durability
- Objects are kept from falling into the water reservoir with the stainless steel steam diffuser plate
- 480 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 9 kW, 10.8 A
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 25 in. D x 291⁄2 in. H (H does not include the vent)
- CSA Listed; NSF Certified
Convenient Control Housing
- Stainless steel control housing is removable and has a panel that is fully accessible
- Illuminated steam power switch with cooking/constant steam/off options
- Light indicates when the steamer is cooking
- Light indicates when the food is ready
- Alarm and light inform the user when the water level is low
- 60-min. timer with audible alarm for the end of the cycle
- Holds 1 pan measuring 6 in. deep
- Holds 2 pans measuring 4 in. deep
- Holds 3 pans measuring 21⁄2 in. deep
- Holds 6 pans measuring 1 in. deep
EZ Steam Convection Steamer, electric, countertop, boilerless, (1) compartment, (3) 12 x 20 pan capacity, manual fill & drain operation, electromechanical controls, stainless steel interior & exterior, 4" adjustable legs, 9.0 kW, CSF, NSF, 480v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend EZ24-3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited parts & labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|