The Southbend EZ24-3 4801 countertop steamer includes reliable electromechanical controls that allow users to choose a constant steam mode or a timed steam cycle, which can be set for up to 60 minutes and tracked with an audible end-of-cycle alarm. Ready and cooking lights inform users to the operating status of the equipment, while an add water light lets them know when the water reservoir is running low.
This countertop steamer can accommodate six 1-inch deep pans, three 21⁄2-inch deep pans, two 4-in. deep pans, or one 6-in. deep pan. To keep pans stable, there are stainless steel pan supports. The Southbend EZ24-3 4801 steamer is built with a 304 stainless steel exterior and a 316 stainless steel cooking chamber for superior durability and corrosion resistance. Adjustable 4-inch stainless steel legs allow the equipment to be installed level on surfaces that may not be perfectly even. Objects are kept from falling into the reservoir full of water by the removable steam diffuser plate.
- Rugged stainless steel supports for pan
- Built with a 304 stainless steel exterior
- 316 stainless steel cooking chamber
- Interior is built with coved corners for easy cleaning
- Stainless steel door forms a positive seal to keep heat inside thanks to its full-perimeter gasket
- Door interlock switch shuts off the generation of steam when the door is opened and continues the cooking process once the door is shut
- Stainless steel control housing with a full access removable panel
- Adjustable 4-in. legs allow for level installation on uneven surfaces
- Steam diffuser plates keeps food and objects out of water reservoir and are removable for cleaning
- Timed and constant steam cooking modes are selectable for individual cooking styles
- 480 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph, 9 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 25 in. D x 291⁄2 in. H (H does not include the vent)
- CSA Listed; NSF Certified
Easy-to-Use Control Panel
- Simple, illuminated control switch with cooking/off/constant steam functions
- Ready indicator lets users know when the steamer is preheated and ready to use
- Cooking indicator light comes on when the unit is cooking
- Add water indicator light tells users when it's time to fill water reservoir
- Reliable electronic controls with 6-min. timer and audible end-of-cycle alarm
- Holds 1 pan measuring 6 in. deep
- Holds 2 pans measuring 4 in. deep
- Holds 3 pans measuring 21⁄2 in. deep
- Holds 6 pans measuring 1 in. deep
EZ Steam Convection Steamer, electric, countertop, boilerless, (1) compartment, (3) 12 x 20 pan capacity, manual fill & drain operation, electromechanical controls, stainless steel interior & exterior, 4" adjustable legs, 9.0 kW, CSF, NSF, 480v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend EZ24-3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited parts & labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|