If you want a cooking process that guarantees no burnt or dry food, you need a Southbend EZ24-3 2401 countertop steamer. If you put more than one dish into the steamer at a time, flavors from one dish will not transfer over to another dish. Food comes out bright in color while retaining its original flavors. This steamer can hold three pans and has pan supports that are removable and made from stainless steel. A removable steam diffuser plate prevents objects from falling into the water reservoir. The steamer comes with an indicator light that lets you know when the water level is low and needs to be refilled, as well as a light that indicates food is cooking and a light that indicates the food is ready.
This countertop steamer is a boiler-free convection steamer that does not require any plumbing. The exterior is made from 304 stainless steel, while the cooking chamber is made from 316 stainless steel and has coved corners so dirt does not collect and is easier to clean. The heavy-gauge stainless steel door has a full perimeter gasket to keep heat in and comes with a positive lock and seal mechanism. To save you energy and money, the door has an interlock switch that stops the cooking process when the door is opened and resumes the cooking process when the door is shut. For a more efficient cooking method that has consistent results, get the Southbend EZ24-3 2401 countertop steamer.
- Exterior made from 304 stainless steel
- Cooking chamber made from 316 stainless steel
- Cooking chamber has coved corners to prevent dirt from collecting and makes cleaning easier
- Door made from heavy-gauge stainless steel and has a full-perimeter gasket to keep heat from escaping
- Spring-release door with a positive lock and seal mechanism keeps the door closed during the cooking process
- Door interlock switch stops the cooking process when the door is opened and resumes once the door is shut
- 4-in. legs are adjustable
- Stainless steel pan supports are removable
- Steam diffuser plate is removable and prevents food from falling into the water reservoir
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9 kW, 371⁄2 A
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 25 in. D x 291⁄2 in. H (H does not include the vent)
- CSA Listed; NSF Certified
Controls with Removable Panel
- Control housing made of stainless steel and has a removable panel
- Power switch lights up and lets you know if it is cooking on a timed cycle, on constant steam, or off
- Lights lets you know if the steamer is cooking or completed
- Light and an audible alarm lets you know if the water needs to be refilled
- 60-min. electric timer has an audible alarm
- 1 pan measuring 6-in. deep
- 2 pans measuring 4-in. deep
- 3 pans measuring 21⁄2-in. deep
- 6 pans measuring 1-in. deep
EZ Steam Convection Steamer, electric, countertop, boilerless, (1) compartment, (3) 12 x 20 pan capacity, manual fill & drain operation, electromechanical controls, stainless steel interior & exterior, 4" adjustable legs, 9.0 kW, CSF, NSF, 240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend EZ24-3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited parts & labor|