The Southbend EZ24-3 2083 electric countertop steamer is heated by a powerful 9-kilowatt boiler-free steam system. The steamer's exterior and interior are built with rugged, easy-to-clean stainless steel. The cooking chamber accommodates as many as six 1⁄2-inch-deep steam pans and has stainless steel pan supports. The door has an interlock switch that turns off the generation of steam when the door is opened and the cooking cycle is interrupted. When the door is closed, the steam generation starts again.
Simple electromechanical controls make the Southbend EZ24-3 2083 easy to operate. Users simply select constant steam or timed mode. If the latter is selected, a 60-minute timer allows the operator to select the desired cooking time. Ready and cooking lights keep users informed of the steamer's operating status. If water needs to be added to the reservoir, an add-water light illuminates to let you know.
- Powerful boiler-free steam system
- Door is spring release and has a positive lock and seal mechanism that keeps the door closed during the cooking process
- Door has an interlock switch that has shuts the steamer off when it is opened and continues cooking once the door is shut
- Reliable electromechanical controls with simple cooking/off/constant control switch
- Individual timed and constant steam cooking modes
- 60-min. electromechanical timer signals an audible end-of-cycle alarm
- Ready light indicates that steamer has been preheated and is ready to cook
- Cooking light informs users that steamer is operating
- Add-water indicator with audible alarms signals that the water reservoir needs to be filled
- Steam diffuser plate keeps objects from falling into the water reservoir and is removable for cleaning
- 1⁄2-in. NPT drain connection
- 208 V/50-60 Hz/3 ph, 25 A, 9 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 25 in. D x 291⁄2 in. H (H does not include the vent)
- cCSAus Listed; NSF Certified
- Exterior made of 304 stainless steel for durability
- Cooking chamber is made from 316 stainless steel and has coved corners for simple cleaning
- Pan supports are made from stainless steel
- Heavy-gauge, stainless steel door with full-perimeter gasket forms a tight positive seal to keep heat from escaping
- Rugged steel pan supports are removable for thoroughly cleaning the steamer interior
- 4-in. adjustable legs allow for level installation on uneven surfaces
- Holds 6 pans 1 in. deep
- Holds pans 21⁄2 in. deep
- Holds 2 pans 4 in. deep
- Holds 1 pan 6 in. deep
EZ Steam Convection Steamer, electric, countertop, boilerless, (1) compartment, (3) 12 x 20 pan capacity, manual fill & drain operation, electromechanical controls, stainless steel interior & exterior, 4" adjustable legs, 9.0 kW, CSF, NSF, 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend EZ24-3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited parts & labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|