Southbend's EZ18-5 2403 countertop steamer can conduct electrically-heated and boiler-free steam generation in your kitchen consistently. This electric convection steamer is made from 304 satin-finished stainless steel with a one piece 316 stainless steel cooking chamber. It has a one-compartment, five 12-inch x 20-inch pan capacity to keep multiple items steaming at a time. This model also has a 60-minute electromechanical timer with an audible alarm that indicates the end of the steaming cycle.
- Made from 304 satin-finished stainless steel with a 1-piece stainless steel cooking chamber
- 1-compartment, (5) 12-in. x 20-in. pan capacity for multiple items
- 60-min. electromechanical timer with audible alarm signaling the end of the steaming cycle
- Door has removable stainless steel inner liner with a full-perimeter gasket seal and stainless steel outer liner
- Removable stainless steel pan supports
- Steam diffuser plate helps prevent items from falling in water reservoir
- Stainless steel control housing and full access removable panel
- Controls include illuminated time cooking/off/constant steam switch, ready indicator light, cooking indicator light
- Low water indicator light with audible alarm
- 4-in. adjustable legs keeps steamer in place
- Includes timed or constant steam cooking mode
- 240 V/60 hz/3-ph
- Overall Dimensions: 18-in. W x 29-in. D x 29-1/2 in. H
- cSAus Listed, NSF Certified
EZSteam Steamer, Countertop, boilerless, one compartment, (5) 12 x 20 x 2-1/2" pans/compartment capacity, electric operation, manual mechanical timer controls, 11.0kw, 4" stainless steel adjustable legs, ENERGY STAR, UL, NSF, 240v/60/3-ph.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Southbend EZ18-5 2403 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (Pans)||(5) Full Size|
|Go Green||Energy Star|