The Southbend EZ18-3 2081 EZ Steam convection steamer is made to sit on the countertop. With one compartment, this boiler-free steamer can hold three 12-inch by 20-inch pans. No plumbing is required with the steamer because it is connectionless. The door to the chamber has a removable stainless steel inner liner with a full-perimeter gasket seal, a one-piece stainless steel outer liner, and a positive lock and seal mechanism with a spring release on the door. The steamer also has removable stainless steel pan supports and a steam diffuser plate.
The control housing has a fully accessible and removable panel. The panel includes a timed cooking/off/constant steam switch, a light that indicates the food is ready, a light that indicates the food is cooking, an audible alarm that goes off at the end of the 60 minute electromechanical timer, and a light that indicates water is low with an audible alarm. To save steam and power, the door interlock switch stops steam generation when the door is open and resumes when the door is closed. The Southbend EZ18-3 2081 EZ Steam convection steamer is just what you need for low to medium volume cooking.
- Boilerless and connectionless, so no plumbing is required
- 304 stainless steel exterior is durable
- 316 stainless steel cooking chamber with coved corners is easy to clean
- Stainless steel door with a full perimeter gasket keeps hot air inside
- Positive lock and seal mechanism with a spring release door
- 4-in. adjustable legs
- Removable stainless steel pan supports
- Objects are stopped from falling into the water with the removable steam diffuser plate
- Selectable timer or constant steam cooking mode
- Door interlock switch stops the generation of steam when the chamber door is opened and resumes when the door is shut
- 208 V/60 Hz/ 1 ph, 6 kW, 28.9 A
- Overall Dimensions: 18.12 in. W x 29 in. D x 23.13 in. H
- CSA Listed; NSF Certified
- Removable panel on the control housing
- Lights indicate when food is cooking or ready
- Light and audible alarm indicate water needs to be added
- 60-min. timer audibly signals the end of the cooking cycle
- Holds 6 pans 1 in. deep
- Holds 3 pans 21⁄2 in. deep
- Holds 2 pans 4 in. deep
- Holds 1 pan 6 in. deep
EZ Steam Convection Steamer, electric, countertop, boilerless, (1) compartment, (3) 12 x 20 pan capacity, manual fill & drain operation, electromechanical controls, stainless steel interior & exterior, 4" adjustable legs, 9.0 kW, CSF, NSF, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend EZ18-3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited parts & labor|