The Southbend EH/10SC half-size electric convection oven should be installed in commercial kitchens with a 208 volt, single phase connection. Heat is provided by a 7.5 kilowatt heating element and a solid state thermostat control. To give operators more precise cooking control, the oven includes a 140 to 500 degree Fahrenheit temperature range and a 60-minute timer. The interior can be cooled by the cool down fan mode, and a high-limit temperature control prevents the oven from overheating. The front-located control panel is removable so servicing the oven is simple.
The exterior of the Southbend EH/10SC half-size oven is made of stainless steel, making it resistant to corrosion, durable for long-term use, and easy to clean, while the coved-corner interior has a porcelain finish. The oven has a single door with a viewing window, so food can be monitored while the door is closed. Five plated oven racks are included and can be arranged on 11 positions with wire rack guides spaced 15⁄8 inches apart.
- Half-size electric convection oven
- Single door with window opens 180 degrees
- Chamber is cooled off with the cool down fan mode
- Air is circulated with a blower fan for an even distribution of heat
- Porcelain interior with coved corners facilitates cleaning the inside of the oven
- Stainless steel top, front, and sides
- Aluminized steel back
- 5 plated oven racks can be placed on 11 positions with wire rack guides
- 4-in. stainless steel legs
- 7.5 kW high efficiency heating elements
- 2-speed, 1⁄2 HP fan motor
- 208 v/60 Hz/1 ph, 36.1 A
- Interior Dimensions: 15.8 in. W x 21.3 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 30 in. W x 29.65 in. D x 33 in. H
- CSA listed and NSF certified
- Control panel is removable for servicing
- 140-500 degree F temperature range
- Adjustable solid state thermostat control
- Overheating is prevented with the high-limit temperature control, which must be manually reset
- Electric, 60-min. timer alerts the operator when food is finished
MarathonerGold Convection Oven, electric, half size, standard depth, single deck, solid state thermostat, 60 minute timer, two speed, fan motor, single door with window, porcelain oven interior, stainless steel front, sides & top, 4" legs, 1/2 HP, 7.5 kW, CSA, NSF, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend EH/10SC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|