The Southbend EC2S2403 pressure steamer has two compartments, each with independent controls and timers, letting you steam multiple food types at once for versatile food preparation. Each compartment is sealed completely when in use with a wheel-and-screw door closure and full-perimeter door gaskets. The compartments' individual timers help prevent food from being overcooked with audible and visible alarms that persist until manually cut off, and steam removal as soon as the timer goes off.
The steamer compartments sit on a 36-inch-wide cabinet that houses the electric boiler that provides the steam. This boiler features automatic water level control and a water gauge glass, so you never have to worry about manually filling the boiler but can always see its status. A pressure gauge and control are included, along with a safety relief valve to ensure maximum safe pressure levels are never exceeded. The exterior of this unit is made of durable and corrosion-resistant stainless steel with a satin finish. The included stainless steel legs are adjustable to make installation simple, even where the installation surface is uneven.
- Electric pressure steam cooker with 2 compartments
- 8- to 16-pan total capacity
- Each door has a gasket around the perimeter for a full seal
- Door closes with a wheel-and-screw mechanism
- 10.25-in. by 26.375-in. door openings
- Each compartment has its own timer that shuts off the heat and steam automatically when the cook cycle is completed and uses audio and visible signals until manually turned off
- Exterior is made of durable type-304 stainless steel with a satin finish
- Boiler features:
- Automatic water level control so steam is always ready as soon as possible
- Water gauge glass so operator can monitor boiler status
- Pressure gauge and control
- Air vent
- Safety relief valve to keep water and pressure at safe levels
- Cathodic descaler to help prevent corrosion inside boiler tank
- 36-in. cabinet base that holds the electric boiler is reinforced for strength
- 2-in. IPS drain empties into open floor drain (no direct connection)
- 6-in. stainless steel legs are adjustable to make installation easy on uneven surfaces
- Automatic boiler blow-down improves boiler efficiency
- Water filter system improves the quality of incoming water and can help prevent scale buildup
- 240 V/60 Hz/3 Hz
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. W x 33.88 in. D x 55.13 in. H
- CSA Listed and NSF Certified
Pressure Steamer, electric heated boiler, (2) compartments, (8) 12"x20"x2-1/2" pans per compartment, 36" cabinet base, independent automatic timer controls, automatic boiler blow down, removable shelf supports, slide out shelf, CSD-1 package, cabinet base, stainless steel interior & exterior finish, 24 kW, CSA, NSF, 240v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend EC-2S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|