The Southbend DCX-10S convection steamer is made of stainless steel with a satin finish, providing corrosion resistance and durability. Made from one piece of material, the cooking compartments are long lasting and quick cleaning. Gasket seals on the hinged doors keep steam and pressure inside the chamber, and a magnetic latch with a positive lock and seal mechanism protects the contents. When a door is opened, steam flow stops to prevent burns and resumes when the door is closed again.
Each compartment is independently controlled by a 60-minute timer. Indicator lights notify the user when the unit is ready to steam and cook, and an alarm signifies that the cooking cycle is complete. The Southbend DCX-10S floor convection steamer has 6-inch stainless steel legs with adjustable feet that sit level on most uneven surfaces.
- 304 stainless steel, all-welded construction with a satin finish
- Holds (10) 12-in. x 20-in. x 1-in. pans
- Easy-to-clean 1-piece cooking chamber
- Hinged doors have gasket seals, a positive lock and seal mechanism, and a magnetic latch
- Detachable stainless steel pan supports and a drip trough are connected to the drain
- Removable side panel provides full access to the control housing
- 60-min. timer independently controls each compartment
- Green indicator light illuminates when the compartment is ready to cook
- Red indicator light illuminates when product is cooking
- Audible alert notifies the user when the cooking cycle is complete
- Steam flow pauses when the door is opened and resumes when the door is closed
- Condensate drain with straightforward thermostatic controls
- Mounted on a 24-in. cabinet base with a full-perimeter angle frame
- 6-in. stainless steel legs
- Adjustable bullet feet on the front and adjustable flanged feet on the rear
- Pressure-reducing valve delivers 9 PSI compartment pressure
- 2 A
- 120 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph, plug with a cord
- Interior dimensions: 14 in. W x 21 in. D x 17 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 33 in. D x 68.5 in. H
- cCSAus listed; NSF certified
To learn more about these units, read our steamers buyers’ guide.
Convection Steamer, direct steam, (2) compartment, (10) 12" x 20" pan capacity, 24" cabinet base, automatic blowdown, 60 minute timer per compartment, removable pan supports & drip trough, CSD-1 code package, stainless steel interior & exterior, 6" legs, adjustable bullet feet front, adjustable flanged feet rear, CSA, NSF, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend DCX-10S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Steam Generator||External Source|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|