The Southbend DCL-3S direct steam pressure steamer has three steaming compartments that can accommodate up to 24 pans. Each compartment has independent controls that include audible and visual alarms and a timer. Since the controls are fully accessible and removable, they are easy to clean and service. When the cooking cycle ends, the controls shut off, steam is exhausted, condensation is drained, and an alarm sounds until manually turned off.
The steamer is constructed of stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance. The stainless steel tubular frame base is heavy duty and comes with legs that have bullet feet on the front and flanged feet on the rear for bolting to the floor. The Southbend DCL-3S direct steam pressure steamer uses wheel and screw closing mechanisms on the doors to keep them shut during the cooking cycle.
- 3 steaming compartments
- 24 pan capacity
- Stainless steel construction is heavy duty for commercial use and is easy to clean
- Removable aluminum inner liner on the door for cleaning
- Wheel and screw closing mechanism on the doors
- Doors latch when closed and open up to 15 degrees when opened
- Controls have a fully accessible removable panel
- Each compartment has separate controls with a timer and visual and audible signals
- Controls shut off automatically when the cooking cycle ends
- Condensation is drained from the unit and steam is exhausted at the end of the cooking cycle
- Stainless steel tubular frame base is heavy duty
- Legs have adjustable bullet feet and flanged feet on the rear for bolting to the floor
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall Dimensions: 34.25 in. W x 30 in. D x 68 in. H
- cCSAus listed; NSF certified
Steamer, direct steam, pressure-type, (3) compartments, (8) 12"x20"x2-1/2" pans per compartment, manual mechanical timer controls, automatic shut-down, CSD-1 code package, stainless steel interior & exterior finish, legs, CSA, NSF, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend DCL-3S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|