The Southbend DCL-2S direct steam pressure steamer has two compartments, and each hold eight 12 inch by 20 inch by 21⁄2 pans. The door opening measures 101⁄4 inches by 263⁄8 inches, providing space for the pans to fit through. The door has a full perimeter gasket seal that retains warm air and steam.
With the all welded stainless steel construction, the unit is heavy-duty for constant use and easy to clean. The compartments have separate timer controls, allowing for steaming of different products at once. There is an automatic shut off at the end of each cycle that turns the controls off, exhausts incoming steam, and drains condensate. The Southbend DCL-2S direct steam pressure steamer’s 28-inch legs keep it lifted to prevent overheating and make it easy to clean underneath it.
- Each compartment holds (8) 12 in. x 20 in. x 21⁄2 in. pans
- All welded stainless steel construction is easy to clean and resists minor damage
- Manual mechanical timer controls on a removable panel are easy to use
- Audible and visual signals go off when the steam cycle is finished
- Each compartment is controlled separately so different products can be prepared at one time
- Controls shut off automatically, incoming steam is exhausted, and condensate is drained at the end of the cycle
- Door opening measures 101⁄4 in. x 263⁄8 in. to provide space for trays
- Removable inner aluminum plate liner on the door is easy to clean
- Door closes easily with a wheel and screw closing mechanism
- Full perimeter gasket seal keeps the door closed
- 28-in. legs keep the unit lifted off countertops and floors
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall Dimensions: 341⁄4 in. W x 30 in. D x 55 in. H
- cCSAus listed; NSF certified
Steamer, direct steam, pressure-type, (2) compartments, (8) 12"x20"x2-1/2" pans per compartment, manual mechanical timer controls, automatic shut-down, CSD-1 code package, stainless steel interior & exterior finish, legs, CSA, NSF, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend DCL-2S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|