The Southbend BES/27CS convection oven has two stacked cabinets for baking large amounts of goods. Each cabinet has 11 guides that accept the five included racks in a variety of positions. The interior is lined with rust-resistant porcelain, and the top, front, and sides are made of strong stainless steel. The doors’ simultaneously opening design aids staff in loading and unloading pans, and their handles stay cool to prevent burns. Anti-condensation glass windows and interior light increase visibility.
The Southbend BES/27CS convection oven has solid-state controls that adjust temperatures from 140 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and slide out for maintenance. Heat is evenly distributed around the inside of the cabinets by the fans, and the forced cool down feature lowers temperatures rapidly.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel front, top, and sides
- Interior is made of corrosion-resistant porcelain
- Heating elements operate with high efficiency
- Temperature range: 140-500 degrees F
- Plug-in, plug-out control panel aids in servicing
- Fans evenly distribute heat to ensure product cooks properly
- Forced cool down rapidly lowers temperatures
- 5 wire racks adjust on 11 rack guides in each oven
- Dependent doors open at the same time when loading and unloading pans
- Dual door seal system insulates heat
- Cool door handles reduce the risk of injury
- Glass windows resist condensation to maintain visibility
- Interior lights increase visibility inside the cabinet
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8.5 kW, 1 HP, 41 A
- Interior dimensions: 29 in. W x 21.5 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 38 in. W x 40.25 in. D x 64 in. H
- cCSAus listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
Unsure of what kind of oven would best suit your establishment? Take a look at our convection ovens buyers' guide for in-depth information on benefits and features.
Convection Oven, electric, double-deck, standard depth, solid state controls & 60 minute cook timer, dependent glass doors, (5) wire racks each, 11-position rack glides, 2-speed fans, interior light, porcelain interior, stainless steel front, top & sides, 7.5 kW per oven cavity, (2) 1/2 HP, cCSAus, NSF, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend BES/27SC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|