The Southbend BES/17SC convection oven has a durable stainless steel front, top, and sides. Its porcelain interior resists rusting and includes five wire racks with 11 rack guides for adjusting their positions. Heat is evenly circulated throughout the cabinet by the blower fan. Temperatures in the oven can be set from 140 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit using the solid-state controls, while its forced cool-down feature can quickly lower the interior temperature.
The Southbend BES/17SC convection oven has dependent doors that facilitate loading and unloading pans. Its energy-efficient glass windows prevent the buildup of condensation to maintain product visibility. When the doors are closed, they seal hot air inside for efficient heating. The handle stays cool to the touch to protect employees, and the steel legs have a sturdy, triangular design that elevates and supports the cabinet.
- Sides, top, and front made of durable stainless steel
- Porcelain interior resists corrosion and cleans quickly
- 5 racks fit into 11 rack guides
- User-friendly, solid-state controls
- Temperature range: 140-500 degrees F
- Control panel unplugs from the unit for maintenance
- Efficient heating elements ensure product cooks evenly
- Soft air fan motor spreads heat throughout the cabinet
- Forced cool down mode quickly lowers the internal temperature
- Energy efficient glass windows prevent condensation and provide product visibility
- Doors have a dependent design that can open 180 degrees simultaneously
- Dual door seal system traps heat inside
- Door handle stays cool to the touch
- Interior lights illuminate product
- Sturdy triangular steel legs support the cabinet
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8.5 kW, 1⁄2 HP, 41 A
- Interior dimensions: 29 in. W x 21.5 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 38 in. W x 40.25 in. D x 55 in. H
- cCSAus listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
Want to learn more about convection ovens? Our convection ovens buyers' guide has more in-depth information.
Bronze Convection Oven, electric, single-deck, standard depth, solid state controls & 60 minute cook timer, dependent glass doors, (5) wire racks, 11-position rack glides, 2-speed fans, interior light, porcelain interior, stainless steel front, top & sides, 26" painted steel triangular legs, 7.5 kW, 1/2 HP, cCSAus, NSF, ENERGY STAR®, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend BES/17SC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|