A standard oven makes up the base of the Southbend 4481DC gas range, operating from 175 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit and including one rack that adjusts to two positions. Porcelain enamel coats the interior, which aids in cleaning and leads to corrosion resistant. On the range top are eight cast iron burners and grates, and since the grates are removable, cleaning is simplified. Rear grates can hold stock pots as big as 14 inches diameter, and the drip tray is removable to simplify the cleaning process. The front and sides on this Southbend 4481DC gas range are constructed of stainless steel, so it is heavy duty and corrosion resistant.
- Natural gas heated
- Uses 8 clog-free, cast iron burners to heat pots and pans
- Heavy-duty cast iron grates are removable for cleaning
- Rear grates are large enough for 14-in. stock pots
- Standing pilot activation system
- Drip tray is removable to simplify the cleaning process
- Strong stainless steel front and sides resist corrosion
- Includes a 221⁄2-in. flue riser and built-in shelf to hold small tools
- 6-in. adjustable legs level on most uneven floors
- 309,000 total BTU
- Overall dimensions: 48.63 in. W x 34 in. D x 59.5 in. H
- cCSAus and CSA Gas-Fired listed; NSF certified
- Temperature range: 175-550 degrees F
- Comes with 1 rack that can be adjusted to 2 positions
- Porcelain enamel interior resists corrosion and eases cleaning
- Interior corners are coved to eliminate crevices that could harbor bacteria
- Spring-assisted door
- Battery-spark ignition enables the operator to turn the unit on
- 45,000 BTU
- Interior oven dimensions: 26 in. W x 26.5 in. D x 14 in. H
For more information on ranges and ovens, visit our range and oven buyers' guide.
Ultimate Restaurant Range, natural gas, 48", (8) non-clog burners, standard grates, standing pilot, (1) standard oven with battery spark ignition, (1) cabinet base, includes (1) rack, 22-1/2" flue riser with shelf, stainless steel front, sides, shelf & 6" adjustable legs, 309,000 BTU, CSA, NSF (Note: Qualifies for Southbend's Service First™ Program, see Service First document for details)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend 4481DC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||40000|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
|Width (in) Range||40 - 49 in|