The Southbend 4481DC gas range has eight burners on the top and is heated by propane. Cast iron grates sit over the burners to hold heavy pots and pans, and the grates are removable to assist in cleaning. On the rear grates, large stock pots as big as 14 inches can be used, while the standard oven in the base of the unit operates from 175 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit. It has a porcelain enamel-coated interior with coved corners for cleaning and corrosion resistance. One rack is included with the oven, adjusting to two positions to suit different applications. Since the oven door is spring assisted, it opens and closes with minimal resistance, and the front and sides of this Southbend 4481DC gas range are made of durable stainless steel to resist corrosion.
- Propane heated
- 8 clog-free, durable cast iron burners
- Heavy-duty cast iron grates are removable for cleanup
- Rear grates accommodate stock pots as big as 14 in. dia.
- Standing pilot turns the unit on
- Removable drip tray simplifies the cleaning process
- Stainless steel front and sides resist corrosion, dents, and scratches
- 221⁄2-in. flue riser with a built-in shelf holds small equipment
- 6-in. adjustable legs for installation
- 232,000 total BTU
- Overall dimensions: 48.63 in. W x 34 in. D x 59.5 in. H
- cCSAus and CSA Gas-Fired listed; NSF certified
- Temperature range: 175-550 degrees
- Porcelain enamel-coated interior resists corrosion
- Coved interior corners eliminate cracks and crevices that could trap crumbs
- Spring-assisted oven door
- 1 rack can be adjusted to 2 available positions for different pan sizes
- Battery-spark ignition
- 40,000 BTU
- Interior oven dimensions: 26 in. W x 26.5 in. D x 14 in. H
Our range and oven buyers' guide includes more information on commercial ranges and ovens.
Ultimate Restaurant Range, LP gas, 48", (8) non-clog burners, standard grates, standing pilot, (1) standard oven with battery spark ignition, (1) cabinet base, includes (1) rack, 22-1/2" flue riser with shelf, stainless steel front, sides, shelf & 6" adjustable legs, 309,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend 4481DC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||40000|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
|Width (in) Range||40 - 49 in|