The Southbend 4361D LP 36-inch restaurant range is built with six 24,000 BTU cast iron burners. Those burners are made of one piece in a non-clog design so they are easy to maintain and produce a consistent flame. Cast iron grates are positioned over the burners so heat is evenly distributed, and a drip tray sits beneath the burners to catch drippings.
The base of this range is a standard oven with a 40,000 BTU burner, which is lit by a battery spark ignition for better fuel efficiency. The interior coated in porcelain enamel for protection against corrosion and easy cleaning. A factory-installed gas pressure regulator helps ensure consistent, safe operation, while a front-located manual shutoff valve gives operators the ability to shut off gas to the entire range quickly and conveniently. The Southbend 4361D LP 36-inch restaurant range is heated with propane gas.
- Heated by LP gas
- 37-in. high cooktop for an ergonomic working height
- Stainless steel front, sides, and shelf
- Stainless steel 4-in. front rail can be used to plate food and rest cookware
- Manual gas shutoff valve is located on the front of the range and cuts gas supply to all burners and pilots
- 221⁄2-in. flue rise with a heavy-duty cast iron shelf
- Front and sides are finished in long-lasting, easy-to-clean stainless steel
- 6-in. stainless steel, adjustable legs
- Overall Dimensions: 361⁄2 in. W x 34 in. D x 591⁄2 in. H
- cCSAus, CSA-Gas, and CSA-Design listed; NSF certified
Cast Iron Burners
- 6 clog-free, 24,000 BTU cast iron burners
- Even-heating, removable, cast iron top grates; rear grates accommodate stock pots up to 14-in. in dia.
- Top burners are lit with an open pilot light
- Factory-installed gas pressure regulator helps ensure a consistent flame at each burner
- Removable drip tray sits under the burners to catch drippings so cleaning is easier
40,000 BTU Standard Oven Base
- 40,000 BTU oven burners lit by battery spark ignition, helping conserve fuel compared to standing pilot equipment
- Thermostatic controls with a 175-550 degree F temperature range
- Interior is coated with porcelain enamel for simpler cleaning and even heating
- Coved corners are easier to clean than square corners
- Coved corners also improve airflow to help eliminate hot and cold spots
- Full-size pans will fit in both directions
- Oven Cavity Dimensions: 26 in. W x 261⁄2 in. D x 14 in. H
Ultimate Restaurant Range, LP gas, 36", (6) non-clog burners, standard grates, standing pilot, (1) standard oven with battery spark ignition, includes (1) rack, 22-1/2" flue riser with shelf, stainless steel front, sides, shelf & 6" adjustable legs, 243,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Southbend 4361D SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||33000|
|Warranty||Standard 1 Year|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|