The Southbend 270 double infrared deck radiant broiler combines speed and efficiency for quick cooking times. This unit has two decks that have 208,000 BTU infrared burners. The fully insulated burner boxes and lining retains interior heat to cook more efficiently. There is a 90-second preheat with no wait time between loads. The broiler provides various browning levels since the grid height mechanism adjusts to five positions. This Southbend 270 double infrared deck radiant broiler is built to be freestanding with a stainless steel top, sides, and front. There are adjustable six-inch legs for uneven flooring.
- Natural gas powered
- 2 decks with 104,000 BTU infrared burners in each deck
- Quick broiling times
- Blower delivers fresh, filtered air to prevent vapors from affecting broiling
- Adjustable grid height mechanism has five positions for various levels of browning
- 90 sec. preheat with no waiting between batches
- Fully insulated burner boxes and lining retains heat
- Stainless steel front, sides, and back panel are corrosion resistant and sturdy
- 6-in. stainless steel legs are adjustable
- Washable metal mesh air filter
- 208,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 34 in. W x 37 in. D x 751⁄4 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
Broiler, natural gas, double-deck, free standing, infrared, enclosed base, stainless steel top, front, sides & 6" adjustable legs, 208,000 BTU, CSA, NSF (Note: Qualifies for Southbend's Service First™ Program, see Service First document for details)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend 270 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 years limited parts & labor|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|