The Southbend 270 infrared broiler has two compartments that use infrared heat to cook product evenly. Propane gas heats the infrared tiles to 1,650 degrees Fahrenheit in 90 seconds. The unit has a sturdy stainless steel construction and insulated burner boxes and lining that add structure and retain heat. Heating efficiency is maintained by an internal blower that breaks up smoke and vapors with filtered air. The Southbend 270 infrared broiler has adjustable legs and detachable broiler grids that switch between five height settings.
- Heated by propane
- 2 compartments can cook a large amount of product
- Cooks meats quickly without drying out natural juices
- Infrared tiles maximum temperature: 1,650 degrees F in 90 sec.
- Insulated lining and burner boxes trap heat
- Cabinet is made of durable stainless steel and can withstand frequent use
- Internal blower brings in clean air from outside to maintain heating efficiency
- Washable metal mesh air filter
- Removable broiler grids adjust to 5 different heights
- Round grids burn a pattern into food
- Adjustable legs stabilize on uneven floors
- 208,000 BTU
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1 A, 7-ft. cord with a grounded plug
- Broiling area dimensions: 241⁄2 in. W x 28 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 34 in. L x 37 in. W x 751⁄4 in. H
- cCSAus and CSA Gas-fired listed; NSF certified
For more information, check out our ovens and ranges buyers' guide.
Broiler, LP gas, double-deck, free standing, infrared, enclosed base, stainless steel top, front, sides & 6" adjustable legs, 208,000 BTU, CSA, NSF (Note: Qualifies for Southbend's Service First™ Program, see Service First document for details)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend 270 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 years limited parts & labor|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|