The Southbend 170 LP infrared single deck broiler is designed to be free standing with its stainless steel front and sides that also provide durability. The unit sits on 6-inch adjustable legs that provide stability on uneven flooring. The metal mesh air filter is washable to get rid of built-up grease and debris. A blower provides fresh, filtered air to reduce smoke and vapors from affecting the broiling process.
The unit has 104,000 BTU infrared burners per deck that heat up to 1,650 degrees Fahrenheit for quick and efficient broiling. This machine preheats in 90 seconds and stays warm between loads to reduce wait time. The lining and burner boxes keep the heat inside the model for quicker cook times. The grid on the Southbend 170 LP infrared single deck broiler can be adjusted in five positions.
- Single deck, free-standing unit
- Heated by propane gas
- 1,650-degree F maximum temperature
- Quick broiling with a third less time
- 104,000 BTU infrared burners in each deck ensure food is evenly heated
- 90 sec. preheat and no waiting between loads enables operator to provide faster finished product
- Fully insulated liner and burner boxes retain interior heat
- Strong grid adjustment with 5 positions
- Metal mesh air filter is washable to clean off grease and debris
- High capacity in small footprint
- Stainless steel front and sides adds exterior durability and corrosion resistance
- Adjustable 6-in. stainless steel legs keep the broiler level on uneven flooring
- Overall Dimensions: 34 in. W x 37 in. D x 63.5 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
Broiler, LP gas, single deck, free standing, infrared, enclosed base, stainless steel top, front, sides & 6" adjustable legs, 104,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend 170 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 years limited parts & labor|