The Amana AOC24 is a heavy-volume commercial microwave that is capable of cooking up to 42 percent faster than standard microwaves. This model has a sliding door that opens automatically at the end of each cooking cycle. The control pad is easy to operate, and is angled up to be easily visible.
- High-powered commercial microwave cooks up to 42 percent faster than standard units
- Vertically-sliding door is ideal for crowded kitchens
- Door opens automatically when cooking is done
- Touchpad with braille is easy to use and ADA compliant
- Control pad is angled up to make it easier to see and operate
- Door can be pulled out for cleaning door and cavity
- Can be programmed with up to 100 recipes with up to 4 cooking stages each
- Back of unit is cut in 'jigsaw' pattern for back-to-back placement
- Microwave is stackable to make the best use of space
- Stainless steel construction for interior and exterior makes an easily cleaned, durable unit
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 3100 W, 20 A, 51⁄4-in. cord and NEMA 6-20 plug included
- Interior Cavity Dimensions: 113⁄4 in. W x 10 in. D x 53⁄8 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 135⁄8 in. W x 193⁄16 in. D x 175⁄8 in. H
- ETL and cETLus Listed
Menumaster® Commercial Microwave Oven, .319 cu. ft. capacity, 2400 watts, low volume, capacity to program 100 menus, 11 power levels, 4-cooking stages, 10 minute max cooking time, LED display, touch control, automatic door opens at end of cycle, ADA compliant Braille touch pads, stainless steel exterior & interior, 5'-1/4" cord, 230v/60/1-ph, 3100 total watts, 20 amps, NEMA 6-20P, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Amana AOC24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Usage Level||Heavy Duty|