The Anets SLG40 NG is part of the Silverline series. This floor-model fryer is powered by natural gas and requires a 1⁄2-inch NPT gas connection. The fryer comes with two nickel-plated baskets, and its frypot can hold up to 50 pounds of oil. The oil is heated by two cast iron burners, which are made in a unique elliptical shape that both increases the burner's surface area and allows sediment to fall into the cold zone below. The increased surface area helps the fryer recover temperatures faster when product is added, and the cold zone allows sediment to fall out of the hot oil, preventing it from burning and fouling the oil. This extends the life of the oil and can help keep your long-term costs down while reducing the amount of time you will spend changing the oil.
When it does come time to change the oil, the Anets gas fryer helps make the process easier by including a drain pipe extension. The frypot also has a non-clogging ball-type drain valve so that the oil can be drained without the sediment in the cold zone causing an obstruction. If the SilverLine fryer requires service, all components can be accessed through the front of the unit, limiting how often the fryer will need to be moved. Installation is made simple with adjustable 6-inch feet, which make level installation quick and easy.
In addition to all the features that make this fryer easy to use, it also has several safety features. The gas flow will automatically be shut off if the pilot light is extinguished, as well as if the temperature exceeds 428 degrees Fahrenheit, to protect the operator and prevent fires. The flue extension also releases the heat closer to the exhaust fan, maintaining lower ambient temperatures and ensuring operator comfort.
- Anets SilverLine floor-model gas fryer
- Powered by natural gas, with a 1⁄2-in. NPT gas connection
- Includes 2 nickel-plated baskets
- Frypot has a capacity of 40-50 lbs. of oil
- Rack basket support holds the baskets while cooking
- 2 cast iron burner tubes produce a total of 90,000 BTU
- Elliptical-shaped burners result in 14 percent more burner surface area compared to traditional designs for improved heat transfer
- Cold zone below the burner tubes extends the oil's life by preventing it from taking on a burned flavor
- Snap-action thermostat ensures oil is maintained at a steady temperature
- 175 to 375 degree F temperature range allows you to find the best settings for each food item
- Interior components can be accessed through the front, making service easy
- Resilient stainless steel exterior is easy to clean
- Basket hanger is removable for easy cleaning
- Stainless steel backsplash protects the adjacent wall or equipment from grease splatters
- Drain pipe extension makes it possible to empty the frypot for cleaning
- Flue extension/diverter releases heat closer to the ventilation system
- High-limit safety control turns off gas if temperature exceeds 428 degrees F
- Gas shutoff valve cuts off gas flow if pilot light is extinguished
- 11⁄4-in. ball-type drain valve prevents food sediment in the cold zone from clogging the drain
- 6-in. legs are adjustable to make level installation simple
- Overall Dimensions: 151⁄2 in. W x 271⁄2 in. D x 451⁄2 in. H
- CE, CSA Listed; NSF Certified
SilverLine™ Fryer, NG gas, floor model, 35 - 50 lb. fat capacity, 2 tube burners, snap action millivolt control, standing pilot, stainless steel pot, stainless steel front & door, spark ignitor, 90,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Anets SLG40 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||90,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||50 lb|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|