The Anets SLG100 NG is a floor-model fryer with four natural gas burners heating is large 18-inch vat. This high-volume economy fryer can fry up to 90 pounds of fries per hour and has a 70-100 pound shortening capacity. The 18-inch by 18-inch frying area contains a rack-type basket support, which holds the two nickel-plated baskets that are included with this purchase. The frypot, exterior, and basket hanger are all made out of stainless steel to make them durable and easy to clean, and the hanger and basket support are removable for cleaning. A non-clogging ball-type drain and the included drain pipe extension also work to make cleaning this unit as simple as possible.
The Anets Silverline fryer features four elliptical-shaped burners. This shape serves several purposes, making the fryer more efficient as well as easier to clean. The elliptical shape results in a greater burner surface area, meaning it offers better heat transfer and a faster recovery time when cold food is added. This shape also prevents food pieces from accumulating on the top of the burner, instead sliding past to fall into the cold zone below. This prevents the oil from taking on a burned flavor and can make the oil last much longer. Once the oil does need to be changed, the wide shape of these burners makes it easy to reach down into this cold zone for cleaning.
The Anets ALG100 NG also has several features to make operation as safe and comfortable as possible. A safety pilot means the gas flow will automatically cease in the case that the pilot light goes out, preventing dangerous gas leaks. Another important safety feature is the high temperature limit of 428 degrees Fahrenheit, at which point the gas is also cut off to stop the unit from overheating and to help prevent fires. A flue extension is included with each Anets Silverline fryer purchase; this guides heat and fumes closer to the overhead ventilation before releasing them, resulting in lower ambient temperatures for a more comfortable working environment for the operator.
- Part of the Anets Silverline series
- Natural-gas-powered floor model fryer with a 18-in. by 18-in. frying area
- 70-100 lb. shortening capacity, able to cook up to 90 lbs. of fries per hour
- 4 burner tubes put out a total of 150,000 BTU per hour
- Burners have a tapered shape that makes it easy to clean under the burners
- 2 nickel-plated baskets and a rack-type basket support to hold them in the oil are included
- Operation is made simple by a snap-action thermostat, with a temperature range of 175 to 375 degrees F
- Elliptical burner tubes have 14 percent more surface area compared to traditional tubes, resulting in faster recovery times due to greater heat transfer
- Food particles are prevented from accumulating on the burner by the elliptical shape
- All components can be accessed and replaced from the front, making service quick and easy
- Cold zone below burners prevents burnt sediment that can cause burnt-tasting oil
- 11⁄4 ball-type drain design prevents clogs
- 1⁄2-in. NPT gas connection required
- Stainless steel backsplash prevents grease splatter on nearby wall or equipment
- Removable stainless steel basket hanger makes cleaning simple
- Stainless steel exterior and frypot make this unit durable and easy to clean
- Included drain pipe extension makes draining oil simple
- Flue extension releases excess heat closer to ventilation to reduce ambient heat
- 428 degrees F high-temperature limit cuts the fryer's gas supply if exceeded
- If the pilot light goes out, the gas shut-off valve prevents a gas leak
- 6-in. adjustable legs make level installation simple
- Overall Dimensions: 191⁄2 in. W x 31 in. D x 451⁄2 in. H
- CE, CSA Listed; NSF Certified
SilverLine™ Fryer, NG gas, floor model, 70 - 100 lb. fat capacity, 4 tube burners, snap action millivolt control, standing pilot, stainless steel pot, stainless steel front & door, 150,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Anets SLG100 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||150,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||100 lb|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|