The Anets A24X24 LP griddle is built with plate temperature sensors that quickly respond to temperature fluctuations to prevent cold and hot spots. Since there are burners spread every 12 inches, you can easily cook various products that require different temperatures to cook properly. The burners are thermostatically controlled and made of aluminum steel. Most of the griddle is constructed of stainless steel for corrosion resistance and durability. Back and side splashes help prevent food debris from getting on other surfaces. A grease trough collects grease and food particles to make cleaning it up easier. The Anets A24X24 LP griddle has a temperature range of 200 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Plate temperature sensors respond to temperature fluctuations quickly
- Thermostatically controlled burners are set every 12 in.
- Separate heat zones are created for various products
- 3⁄4 in. ground hot rolled steel plate
- 30,000 BTU per burner
- Front, sides, splashguards, and grease trough are constructed of stainless steel for durability
- Spark ignitor easily lights the pilots
- Uses propane for heating
- 100 percent gas safety valve shut off
- Operator and kitchen stay cool thanks to the double wall construction
- No electrical connection is required
- More griddle surface is available thanks to the front grease trough
- Grease chute opening is built with a spatula scraper
- 5.7-qt. drawer is easily accessible and built with anti-splash guards
- Aluminum steel burners
- 200-550 degree F temperature range
- 4-in. legs are adjustable
- Overall Dimensions: 24.25 in. W x 29.75 in. D x 17.25 in. H
- cETLus and ETL listed; NSF certified
GoldenGrill™ Griddle, LP gas, countertop, 24"W x 24"D, 3/4" thick steel plate, manual controls, stainless steel front, sides, trough & splash guards, 60,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Anets A24X24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||30000|
|Overall Width (in)||24|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||24|
|Plate Thickness (in)||3/4|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
|Overall Depth (in)||29.75|