The Anets 14GS NG is part of the Goldenfry series, a floor-model, open-pot fryer that runs on natural gas. This model can hold from 35 to 50 pounds of shortening, and come with 2 nickel-plated fry baskets, letting you fry two food items at once. This fryer has several safety features to help keep the equipment and users safe, including a safety pilot that cuts off the gas if the pilot light is extinguished and a high temperature limit of 435 degrees Fahrenheit, which also cuts off the gas if exceeded. These features prevent gas leaks, fires, and overheated equipment. The fryer's cabinet is insulated to help limit the heat released into the kitchen, maintaining operator comfort.
The Anets Goldenfry is easy to clean, including a clean-out rod and a drainpipe extension with each purchase. These tools help remove the oil from the frypot when it needs to be changed out, and the 11⁄4-inch ball valve drain prevents clogs to help make the cleanout process fast. The sloped sides of the frypot also make accessing the bottom of the interior easy, and the stainless steel basket hanger is easily removable for cleaning.
While the Anets 14GS NG fryer makes cleaning simple, it also has several features that work to minimize how often is cleaning, extending your oil's life and saving you money. The sloped sides of the frypot work to quickly move any sediment that falls from food down into the large cold zone under the burners, where it cans settle without burning. This prevents your oil from taking on a burnt flavor and extends its useful life by limiting the carbon buildup.
- Part of the Anets Goldenfry series
- Gas fryer powered by propane (LP) with 35- to 50-lb. shortening capacity
- Capable of cooking up to 70 lbs. of fries per hour
- 2 nickel-plated baskets allow versatility in your frying
- Cross-fire burners provide quick recovery times and even heating
- Puts out a total of 111,000 BTU/hr
- 200 to 375 degree F temperature range
- Equipment and operator are protected by a 435 degree F high limit
- Large cold zone under burners helps extend oil life by preventing carbon build-up
- Frypot has sloped sides to guide food particles quickly into the cold zone and to assist in cleaning
- Fryer cabinet is fully insulated to help reduce heat for operator comfort
- Thermostat is located inside the unit's cabinet to protect it from damage
- Basket is held up by a rack-type basket support in frypot
- Removable stainless steel basket hanger is removable for cleaning
- 11⁄4-in. ball valve drain is non-clogging to make removing oil easy
- Gas cuts off automatically if the pilot light goes out to prevent a dangerous gas leak
- Stainless steel exterior and frypot are durable and easy to clean
- Clean-out rod and drainpipe extension are included to help make cleaning quick and easy
- 3⁄4-in. NPT gas connection required
- 6-in. chrome-plated adjustable legs make level installation simple
- Overall Dimensions: 151⁄2 in. W x 31 in. D x 451⁄2 in. H
- CSA, CSA-Design Listed; NSF Certified
GoldenFry™ Fryer, NG gas, floor model, 35-50 lb. oil capacity, millivolt control, (1) clean out rod, (2) twin nickel plated baskets, basket hanger, stainless steel tank, front, sides & door, 111,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Anets 14GS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||111,000|
|Oil Capacity/Fryer (lb)||50|
|Frypot Style||Open Pot|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Warranty||10 year limited fry pot part only|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|
|Oil Capacity (lb) Range||50 - 59|