High Security Safe, A unique design that combines all the security features of high security safes from burglary and the peace of mind achieved with a fire safe.
- All Steel Construction
- 2 Hour Fire Rating up to 1830°F
- High strength adjustable & removable shelving
- High Strength 2-5/8" thick body enclosing fire-resistant material
- U.L. Listed Group II combination lock
- Lock protected by a drill resistant hard plate & punch-activated relocking system
- Heavy-duty dead bolts prevent door removal during forced entry attempt
- Heavy-duty steel hinges for added security, also provides easy & smooth door operation
- Decorative chrome 3-Spoke handle on chrome face plate
- Door has an overall thickness of 4" enclosing fire resistant material with a heat-activating seal
- Massive 1-1/4" diameter solid steel live locking bolts
- Pre-drilled anchor hole provided to secure safe to the floor
- Exterior: 40" x 21 5/8" x 21 5/8"
- Interior: 35 1/4" x 16" x 15 1/4"
- Interior Cu.Ft.: 5.0
High Security Safe, Adjustable/removable shelves, 1.25" Diam. solid steel locking bolts, heavy duty solid steel hinges, inner locking steel deadbolts, 2-story impact rating, pre-drilled anchor hole & kit, 2 hour-350F factory rating tested up to 1830F, Heat activated seal, 5 Interior cubic feet, Dial Combination Lock
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Mesa MSC3820C Specifications
|Interior Cubic Feet||5|
|Storage Safe Depth (in)||15.25|
|Storage Safe Height (in)||35.25|
|Storage Safe Width (in)||16|