The MRX1000E Double Door Pharmacy Safe is perfect for pharmacies and healthcare establishments requiring large capacity locking storage.
The double door MRX1000E is perfect for pharmacies and healthcare establishments requiring large capacity storage. With the advanced electronic lock, a designated manager can control access by employees with the ability to limit, designate, and track user access to the unit.
- All steel construction
- Body constructed of 11 gauge steel
- High strength adjustable & removable shelving
- SecuRam Advanced electronic lock (9V Battery not included)
- Protected by drill-resistant hardplate
- Heavy-duty deadbar prevents door removal during forced entry attempt
- Tamper-proof hinges for added security, also provides easy & smooth door operation
- Seven 3/4" diameter solid steel live locking bolts
- 10 Pre-drilled anchor holes provided to secure safe to the floor
- Safe detent keeps bolts in unlocked position while door is open
- Spring loaded relocker
- 3-way locking system
- Fully adjustable shelving system
- Chip resistant powder coating
- Exterior: 60" x 32" x 16"
- Interior: 59 3/4" x 31 3/4" x 12 1/2"
- Interior Cu.Ft.: 18
Pharmacy safe, double door, solid doors, 32"W x 16"D x 60"H (exterior), 31.75"W x 12.5"D x 59.75"H (interior), 18-cu.ft. interior, SecuRam® Advanced Electronic Lock, all steel construction, 7 adjustable shelves, white (9V Battery not included)
Mesa MRX1000E Specifications