Travel Hitch Vault, the award-winning Hitch Vault is perfect for outdoor activities. Store and secure all your valuable items such as wallets, cash, credit cards, licenses, jewelry, keys, cellphones or GPS devices while you’re hunting, surfing, backpacking, camping, hiking or biking.
- All Steel Construction
- Easily attaches to your hitch. Secures to standard 2" hitch receivers
- 1/4" thick solid steel door & body
- U.L. Listed Group II combination lock. Protected by drill-resistant hardplate
- Heavy-duty solid steel lid & pry-resistant recessed door
- Drill & punch resistant hitch pins. Can only be retracted from inside safe
- Concealed hinges for added security
- Can be used as a step for roof cargo access
- Rugged & durable finish
- Exterior: 8 1/8" x 12 1/2" x 6"
- Interior: 5 3/8" x 11 1/2" x 5 1/2"
- Interior Cu.Ft.: 0.2
Hitch Hiker Safe, 8.125 x 12.5 x 6" exterior, 5.375 x 11.5 x 5.5" interior, 1/4" thick solid steel door & body; pry-resistant recessed door; heavy-duty solid steel lid; drill resistant hitch pins; rugged and durable finish. Easily attaches to your hitch; secures to standard 2" hitch receivers. Removable drawer. Hitch pins can only be retracted from inside the safe. Can be used as a step for roof cargo access. U.L. listed group 2 combination lock. Lock protected by a drill resistant hard plate and a punch activated relocking device
Warning for vehicles with back-up sensors: When attached, the hitch vault may affect the back-up sensor system. This depends on the location of the hitch & sensors.
Mesa MHK1 Specifications