Designed for protection against robbery and internal theft, allowing quick deposits and secure storage without access inside the safe.
The depository safes have a drop box feature and storage space to keep other valuables such as documents, jewelry and rare collectibles safe from burglaries. The solid steel construction provides maximum strength and durability that will keep your safe lasting long while being able to withstand physical abuse from forced attempts. The thick diameter of the steel locking bolts provide added security making it difficult for any thief to engage any attempts at prying it open.
- All steel construction
- Front loading mail box style deposit door
- Anti-Fish baffle prevents theft through the deposit door
- One compartment stores deposits while other compartment does not have access to deposits
- 1/2" thick steel door
- Four anchor holes provided to secure your safe to the floor
- Heavy-duty steel hinges for added security
- 1" diameter solid steel live locking bolts
- Heavy duty dead bar prevents door removal during forced entry attempts
- Lock protected by a drill resistant hard plate
- Punch activated relocking system
- U.L. Listed Group II Combination Lock
- Exterior: 30" x 20" x 20"
- Top Compartment: 8 1/4" x 19 3/4" x 17 1/8"
- Bottom Compartment: 10 1/4" x 19 3/4" x 17 1/8"
Depository Safe, 30 x 20 x 20", Interior 3.6-cu ft capacity, top compartment interior: 7 x 19.5 x 17.25", bottom compartment interior: 11.25 x 19.5 x 17.25, full length solid steel dead-bar, heavy-duty solid steel hinges, (4) pre-drilled anchor holes & anchor kit, 0.5" solid steel door, front loading mail box style deposit door, lock has drill-resistant hard plate, full-length solid steel dead-bar, combination lock, Black/Grey
Mesa MFL3020CC BLKGR Specifications
|Interior Cubic Feet||3.6|
|Drop Safe Depth (in)||17.125|
|Drop Safe Height (in)||8.25|
|Drop Safe Width (in)||19.75|
|Storage Safe Depth (in)||17.125|
|Storage Safe Height (in)||10.25|
|Storage Safe Width (in)||19.75|