Designed for protection against robbery and internal theft, allowing quick deposits and secure storage without access inside the safe.
The depository safes have a drop box feature and storage space to keep other valuables such as documents, jewelry and rare collectibles safe from burglaries. The solid steel construction provides maximum strength and durability that will keep your safe lasting long while being able to withstand physical abuse from forced attempts. The thick diameter of the steel locking bolts provide added security making it difficult for any thief to engage any attempts at prying it open.
- All steel construction
- Front loading mail box style deposit door
- Anti-Fish bafle prevents theft through the deposit door
- 1/2" thick steel door
- Four anchor holes provided to secure your safe to the floor
- Heavy-duty steel hinges for added security
- 1" diameter solid steel live locking bolts
- Heavy duty dead bar prevents door removal during a forced entry attempt
- Lock protected by a drill resistant hard plate
- Punch activated relocking system
- U.L. Listed Group II Combination Lock
- Exterior: 20 1/4" x 14" x 14"
- Interior: 8 7/8" x 13 3/4" x 11"
- Interior Cu.Ft.: 0.8
Depository Safe, 20.25 x 14 x 14", Interior 0.8-cu ft capacity, full length solid steel dead-bar, heavy-duty solid steel hinges, (4) pre-drilled anchor holes & anchor kit, 0.5" solid steel door, front loading mail box style deposit door, lock has drill-resistant hard plate, full-length solid steel dead-bar, group 2 combination lock, Black/Grey.
Mesa MFL2014C Specifications
|No. of Compartments||1|
|Interior Cubic Feet||.8|
|Drop Safe Depth (in)||11|
|Drop Safe Height (in)||8.875|
|Drop Safe Width (in)||13.75|