UL Classified Fire Safe, MESA's U.L. Classified Fire Safes protect valuables from the effects of a fire or extreme heat.
- All Steel Construction
- One hour U.L. fire rating, tested in temperatures up to 1825°F
- Overall body thickness 2-1/2" enclosing fire-resistant material
- Interior key-locking drawer & adjustable shelf for storage convenience
- Massive 1" diameter solid steel locking bolts
- Advanced Electronic lock with large, easy to read illuminated LED screen on lock
- Heavy-duty steel hinges
- Door is 4" thick, enclosing fire-resistant material
- Pre-drilled anchor hole provided to secure your safe to the floor. Anchor Kit included
- Exterior: 27 1/2" x 19 5/8" x 18 7/8"
- Interior: 17 5/8" x 13 3/4" x 12 1/4"
- Interior Cu.Ft.: 1.7
All Steel Construction. One hour UL fire rating, tested in temperatures up to 1825°F. Massive solid steel 5/8" x 1 1/8" locking bolt. Overall body thickness 2 1/2" and an over door thickness of 2 7/8". Manager function allows you to add or remove users. Electronic lock holds up to 2 user codes. Large, easy to read illuminated LED screen on lock. External battery pack provided in case batteries die. Exterior key lock allows you to lock the handle disabling user entry into the safe. Heavy-duty steel hinges. Interlocking steel dead bolts prevent door removal if hinges are removed during a forced attempt. Keypad lockout penalty will be activated if combinations are entered incorrectly, frustrating the would be burglar.
Mesa MF70E Specifications