Important documents can be protected from a fire, thanks to the use of Mesa Safe Company's MF30E fire safe. Made from all-steel construction, the safe has a one-hour fire rating tested in temperatures of up to 1,825 degrees. An impact test dropped the safe from 30 feet in the air, and the contents remained safe. It was reheated for an additional 45 minutes to assure its durability. An advanced electronic lock features an emergency key override system and a lockout penalty mechanism that keeps thieves and unauthorized persons from gaining access. Solid steel bolts prevent the door from being removed during burglary attempts.
- All-steel construction
- 1-hr. fire rating tested in temperatures of up to 1,825 degrees
- Impact test dropped safe from 30 feet with contents protected
- Reheated for 45 minutes to assure durability
- Advanced electronic lock features emergency key override system
- Lockout penalty keeps thieves and unauthorized persons from gaining access
- Solid steel bolts prevent door from removal during burglary attempts
- 2-1/2 in. body thickness enclosing fire-resistant material
- Illuminated LED screen
- 2-7/8 thick door encloses fire-resistant material
- Anchor role kit included to secure safe to floor or other surface
- Overall Dimensions: 16-1/2 in. W x 14-1/4 in. D x 11-3/4 in. H
All Steel Construction. One hour UL fire rating, tested in temperatures up to 1825°F. Massive solid steel 5/8" x 1 1/8" locking bolt. Overall body thickness 2 1/2" and an over door thickness of 2 7/8". Manager function allows you to add or remove users. Electronic lock holds up to 2 user codes. Large, easy to read illuminated LED screen on lock. External battery pack provided in case batteries die. Exterior key lock allows you to lock the handle disabling user entry into the safe. Heavy-duty steel hinges. Interlocking steel dead bolts prevent door removal if hinges are removed during a forced attempt. Keypad lockout penalty will be activated if combinations are entered incorrectly, frustrating the would be burglar.
Mesa MF30E Specifications