The Luxor LE54-B utility cart is ideal for schools, hotels, and other establishments that need to transport audio/video equipment, art supplies, and more. This cart has a 400 pound capacity of evenly distributed weight. There are grip strips, wire clips, and grommet holes to keep cords in place and prevent them from dragging when moving the cart. Four 4-inch casters make it possible to transport the cart; two of the casters have locks to keep the cart in place. The Luxor LE54-B utility cart's plastic construction will not damage easily.
- Ideal for schools, hotels, and other establishments that need to transport equipment
- Perfect for transporting audio/video equipment, art supplies, and more
- 1⁄4-in. retaining lip surrounds the shelves to prevent sliding of equipment
- 3 shelves provide more room
- Ergonomic push-handle is molded into the side of the cart to make maneuvering the cart easy
- (4) 4-in. casters make transporting the cart possible
- Locks in place since 2 casters have locks
- Molded plastic will not dent, scratch, rust, or stain
- 3 outlet surge 15-in. cord grip strips, wire clips, and grommet hole keeps cords in place
- 400-lb. maximum capacity of evenly distributed weight
- Overall Dimensions: 32 in. W x 24 in. D x 541⁄4 in. H
- Made in the U.S.
Endura A/V Utility Cart, 54"H, three flat shelves, .25" retaining lip on shelves, ergonomic push handle, (4) 4" ball bearing casters (two with locking brake), 3-outlet surge suppressing electrical assembly with 15' cord and cord management system, molded plastic shelves, maximum weight capacity of 400 lbs, 32"W x 24"D x 54.25"H, black
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Luxor Furniture LE54-B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Levels||3|
|Number of Outlets||3|
|Product Type||Storage & Transport|