Upscale restaurant, hotel and hospital kitchens can make good use out of Market Forge's STE Marine Steam-It pressure steamer. With a stainless steel exterior finish, the unit's door is a self-sealing inside type which cannot be opened under pressure, and is removable for cleaning without the use of tools. An automatically-controlled unit cooking cycle requires setting the timer up to 60 minutes, and inserting of five quarts of water in the cylinder. At the end of the cooking cycle, steam comes out of the cooking compartment and a continuous audible signal sounds. The unit also includes a safety valve, steam pressure gauge, exhaust valve silencer, low water cut-off, rinse and fill hose and drain connection, and is serviceable from the front.
- Stainless steel exterior finish
- Door is self-sealing and cannot be opened under pressure
- Door removable for cleaning without using tools
- Automatically-controlled unit cooking cycle requires setting timer and putting 5 qts. of water in cylinder
- Includes a safety valve, steam pressure gauge, exhaust valve silencer, low water cut-off, rinse and fill hose and drain connection
- Cooking compartment holds (3) 12-in. x 20-in. x 2-1/2 in. pans and (2) 12-in. x 20-in. x 4-in. pans
- UL, CSA Listed, NSF Certified
Pressure Steamer, electric, (1) compartment, no base, (3) pan capacity, manual controls, steam pressure cooker, manual water fill & drain, stainless steel exterior and door, aluminum interior (NO plumbing or drain connection required), 208v/60/3ph, 9kW
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Market Forge ST-E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|