Market Forge's ST-AG-NG Steam-It pressure steamer can be put to good use for most upscale restaurants. Made with a stainless steel exterior finish and removable 12-gauge door, the unit has an aluminum-welded seamless cooking compartment. The cooking cycle is automatically controlled, needing only setting of the timer. A natural or propane gas firing system at 40,000 BTUs is controlled by a pilotless solid state, direct spark ignition control with a manual reset button. Steam and condensate is removed from the cooking compartment at the end of the cooking cycle, and a continuous audible signal is sounded.
- Stainless steel exterior finish
- Removable 12-gauge door
- Aluminum-welded seamless cooking compartment
- Cooking cycle automatically controlled
- 40,000 BTU gas firing system controlled by pilotless solid state and direct spark ignition control with manual reset button
- Steam and condensate removed from cooking compartment at end of cooking cycle
- Continuing audible signal sound
- Cooking compartment has capacity of 3 12-in. x 20-in. x 2-1/2 in. pans or 2 12-in. x 20-in. x 4-in. pans
- 120 V/60 hz/1-ph, 2 A
Pressure Steamer, gas, 1 compartment, no base, manual timer controls, with -40 MBTUH Gas Fired steam generator, s/s exterior and door, aluminum interior.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Market Forge ST-AG NG SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet