Market Forge Industries' R-R4RG12 four-burner gas range with a griddle is made with a stainless steel front, sides, valve corner and kick plate. It has a heavy-gauge stainless steel plate ledge and an 11-inch deep stainless steel high shelf on a standard back guard with a stainless steel splash panel. A U-shaped oven burner provides 35,000 BTUs per hour for heating consistency. Removable crumb and drip trays are located under the open burners.
- Stainless steel front, sides, valve corner and kick plate
- Heavy-gauge stainless steel plate ledge
- 11-in. deep stainless steel high shelf on a standard back guard with a stainless steel splash panel
- U-shaped oven burner provides 35,000 BTUs per hour
- Removable crumb and drip trays are located under the open burners
- Oven design enhances airflow
- Oven safety valve shuts down if pilot flame goes out
- 2-piece, heavy duty lift off cast iron burner heads, rated at 30,000 BTUs per hr.
- Spill-protected standing pilot on each open burner for safer ignition
- 5/8-in. thick griddle plate with 3-in. wide grease trough
- Overall dimensions: 36-in. W x 31-1/2 in. D x 56-1/2 in. H
- cSAus Listed, NSF Certified
Restaurant Range, LP gas, 36", (4) cast-iron burners, 12" raised griddle, standing pilot, full width removable crumb/drip trays, piezo type push button ignition, (1) 26" oven, stainless steel front, ledge, sides, back guard and shelf, 175,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Market Forge R-R4RG12 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||30000|
|Warranty||1-year Parts, 1-year Labor|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|