The Market Forge FT-30LE tilting kettle operates at temperatures from 165 to 285 degrees Fahrenheit at a maximum pressure of 50 psi. Surrounding the lower two-thirds of the kettle is a steam jacket formed by the double-walled interior construction. Heating elements, water, and antifreeze are enclosed in the jacket to ensure heat distribution is even and efficient.
A stainless steel interior liner, along with the unit’s exterior, is heavy duty and streamlines cleaning. Controls for this Market Forge FT-30LE tilting kettle are located at its base. There is a vacuum pressure gauge for monitoring increasing steam pressure and a low-water shutoff for protecting the heating elements.
- Steam jacket is formed by the double-wall interior surrounding the lower two-thirds of the kettle
- Heating elements, antifreeze, and water are enclosed in the jacket for superior heat distribution
- Heating elements can be removed for maintenance
- Temperature range: 165-285 degrees F
- 50 psi maximum pressure
- Stainless steel interior liner is constructed to resist corrosion and facilitate cleaning
- Open tri-leg base secures to the floor by its adjustable flanged feet
- Welded stainless steel construction is strong for high-volume use
- Satin finish creates a clean look
- Vacuum pressure gauge shows increasing steam pressure as the reservoir temperature increases
- Low-water shut off powers the elements off when water is low to protect them from damage
- Controls are mounted to the kettle base
- 240 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 36.1 A, 15 kW
- Overall dimensions: 39 in. W x 38 in. H (H is measured to the lip)
- cCSAus listed; NSF certified
Additional information for tilting kettles is available in our buyers' guide.
Tilting Kettle, electric, 30 gallon capacity, 2/3 steam jacket design, mounted on open tri-leg base, all stainless steel exterior finish, 15kw, 240/60/3 V
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Market Forge FT-30LE 2403 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts, 1-year Labor|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|