Formed by a double-wall interior, the steam jacket in the Market Forge FT-30LE tilting kettle surrounds the lower two-thirds of the unit. Heating elements, water, and antifreeze are enclosed in this jacket, which provides even and efficient heat distribution. It has a maximum pressure of 50 psi and temperature range of 165 to 285 degrees Fahrenheit. Made of stainless steel, the liner in the kettle is corrosion resistant and facilitates cleaning.
Mounted to the base of the kettle, the controls are convenient to access. They include a vacuum pressure gauge that shows the increase of steam pressure as the reservoir temperature rises. A low-water shutoff turns the heating elements off to protect them from damage when water is low. This Market Forge FT-30LE tilting kettle has an open tri-leg base that elevates the integral components off the floor. Adjustable flanged feet secure the unit to the floor.
- Steam jacket formed by the double-wall interior surrounds the lower two-thirds of the kettle
- Jacket encloses the heating elements, antifreeze, and water, providing even and efficient heat circulation
- Heating elements are removable for servicing
- 50 psi maximum pressure
- Stainless steel interior liner aids in strength and cleanup
- Welded stainless steel construction is heavy duty for consistent use
- Satin finish hides most marks left by fingers
- Open tri-leg base can be secured to the floor with adjustable flanged feet
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 62.5 A, 15 kW
- Overall dimensions: 39 in. W x 38 in. H (H is measured to the lip)
- cCSAus listed; NSF certified
User Friendly Control System
- Controls are mounted to the base for convenience
- Temperature range: 165-285 degrees F
- Power switch turns the unit on and off
- Vacuum pressure gauge shows the increasing steam pressure as the reservoir temperature rises
- Low-water shut off protects the heating elements by shutting them off when water levels are low
To read more about tilting kettles, visit our buyers' guide.
Tilting Kettle, electric, 30 gallon capacity, 2/3 steam jacket design, mounted on open tri-leg base, all stainless steel exterior finish, 15kw, 240/60/1 V
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Market Forge FT-30LE 2401 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts, 1-year Labor|