The Market Forge FT-30LE tilting kettle has a stainless steel interior liner that simplifies cleanup while providing strength and corrosion resistance. Product is heated evenly and efficiently by the steam jacket that is formed by the double-walled construction. Water, antifreeze, and heating elements are enclosed in the jacket, while the elements are removable for maintenance.
Pressure can reach 50 psi, so the kettle can operate at temperatures between 165 and 285 degrees Fahrenheit. Temperature can be adjusted on the thermostat located at the kettle base with the other control system components. This Market Forge FT-30LE tilting kettle has a vacuum pressure gauge to monitor the steam pressure increase that happens when the reservoir temperature rises.
- Double-wall interior construction forms a steam jacket that surrounds the lower two-thirds of the kettle
- Jacket encloses water, antifreeze, and heating elements for even and efficient heat distribution
- Removable heating elements for maintenance
- 50 psi maximum pressure
- Stainless steel interior liner resists corrosion and simplifies cleaning
- Welded, durable stainless steel construction for heavy, constant use
- Satin finish reduces the visibility of fingerprints on the exterior
- Open tri-leg base uses adjustable flanged feet to secure the kettle to the floor
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 41.6 A, 15 kW
- Overall dimensions: 39 in. W x 38 in. H (H is measured to the lip)
- cCSAus listed; NSF certified
User-Friendly Control System
- System is mounted to the kettle base for convenient access
- Thermostat can be adjusted between 165-285 degrees F
- Power switch turns the unit on and off
- Vacuum pressure gauge shows increasing steam pressure when the reservoir temperature rises
- Low-water shut off keeps the elements protected by cutting power when the water levels are low
More information on tilting kettles is available in our tilting kettles buyers' guide.
Tilting Kettle, electric, 30 gallon capacity, 2/3 steam jacket design, mounted on open tri-leg base, all stainless steel exterior finish, 15kw, 208/60/3 V
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Market Forge FT-30LE 2083 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts, 1-year Labor|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|