The Market Forge FT-30LE tilting kettle has a double-wall interior that forms a steam jacket around the lower two-thirds of the unit. Inside this jacket, the heating elements, water, and antifreeze are enclosed to provide superior heat distribution. Operating at temperatures from 165 to 285 degrees Fahrenheit, the kettle can be used for a variety of applications from simmering to boiling.
The thermostat, along with the power switch, vacuum pressure gauge, and low-water shut off are located at the kettle base. Low water shut-off protects the elements if the water level is too low, while the pressure gauge shows the increase of steam pressure as temperature rises in the reservoir. This Market Forge FT-30LE tilting kettle is made of heavy-duty stainless steel, and its satin finish creates a professional feel.
- Double-wall kettle interior forms a steam jacket around the lower two-thirds of the kettle
- Jacket encloses the heating elements, water, and antifreeze to provide superior heat distribution
- Heating elements are removable for maintenance
- 50 psi maximum pressure
- Corrosion-resistant, stainless steel liner facilitates cleaning
- Welded stainless steel construction withstands heavy use
- Satin finish creates a clean look
- Open tri-leg base has adjustable flanged feet that secure the unit to the floor
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 72.1 A, 15 kW
- Overall dimensions: 39 in. W x 38 in. H (H is measured to the lip)
- cCSAus listed; NSF certified
User-Friendly Control System
- Controls are mounted to the kettle base
- Thermostat operates from 165-285 degrees F
- Power switch simplifies operation
- Vacuum pressure gauge shows the increase of steam pressure as temperature rises in the reservoir
- Low water shut off protects heating elements by shutting power off when water levels are low
Additional information can be found in our tilting kettles buyers' guide.
Tilting Kettle, electric, 30 gallon capacity, 2/3 steam jacket design, mounted on open tri-leg base, all stainless steel exterior finish, 15kw, 208/60/1 V
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Market Forge FT-30LE 2081 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts, 1-year Labor|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|