On stainless steel support racks, the Market Forge ETP-10G floor model gas steamer accommodates three to nine 12-inch-by-20-inch pans depending on depth. Compartment liners are made of stainless steel to resist corrosion and make cleanup simple, while the left, right, and rear compartment panels are removable for accessibility. In the bottom compartment, there is a condensate drip trough that drains to the water management tempering tank.
Each compartment in this Market Forge ETP-10G floor model gas steamer has its own control system to prepare multiple products at the same time. To provide quick response times in demanding situations, the generator in each compartment stays in the ready mode, while the control system enables the steamer to be used as holding cabinet. A 60-minute, electromechanical timer is included to track the cooking process.
- Holds (9) 12-in. x 20-in. x 1-in. pans, (5) 12-in. x 20-in. x 2.5-in. pans, or (3) 12-in. x 20-in. x 4 in. pans on stainless steel support racks (pans sold separately)
- Heavy-duty, stainless steel compartment liners resist corrosion and simplify cleaning
- Left, right, and rear body panels in the compartments are removable for accessibility
- Bottom compartment has a condensate drip trough that automatically drains water to the management tempering tank
- Water management system reduces the water amount needed to generate steam
- Integrated, self-contained water filter system
- Stainless steel cabinet construction resists scratches, dents, and corrosion
- (4) 6-in., stainless steel flanged feet that adjust to uneven floors
- Heated by propane
- 84,000 BTU
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 37 in. D x 76.25 in. H
- cCSAus Gas-Fired listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
Easy-to-Use Control Systems
- Each compartment has its own control system to cook different products at the same time
- Generator in each compartment stays in the ready mode for quick response times in demanding situations
- Control systems enable the compartments to be used as holding cabinets
- 60-min., electromechanical timer for tracking cooking
- On/off switch simplifies operation
Heavy-Duty, Slam-Action Door Construction
- Made of durable stainless steel for commercial applications
- Fully-insulated design retains compartment heat
- One-piece, silicone rubber gasket seals doors to the frames
- Door interlock switches automatically cut off power to the gas valve when a door is opened
For additional steamer information, visit our steamers buyers' guide.
ECO-TECH™ PLUS Convection Steamer, floor model, LP gas, (2) compartments, (5) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" pan capacity, atmospheric steamer, self contained water filter, automatic water fill, individually controlled by power switch, 60 minute timer, (4) flanged feet, stainless steel interior & exterior, 84,000 BTU, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Market Forge ETP-10G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Steam Generator||External Source|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Specialty Options||Descaling Port|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|